Business Ideas Selling Tips Determining Your Market

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
There are a few things you can do to determine which type of product or service might be right for you. First, think about your goals. Do you want to sell something that's easy to understand, or something that's more complex? Do you want to sell something that's made in the USA, or something that is made elsewhere? Do you want to offer a low-cost product, or a higher-quality product?

Next, consider who your target market is. They, who? What interests them? How much do they earn annually? What is their age?
These questions will help you determine who your target market is and what kind of products or services would be most appropriate for them.

Finally, think about how much money people in your target market are willing to spend on a product or service like yours. Is it risky to provide them with what they need at a reasonable price? If so, this may indicate that there is room for growth beyond just providing them with what they already need!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's true, what you've outlined here is perfectly said. We shouldn't just operate any business that cross our mind, we should think first, plan for the business by seeking ideas and putting those ideas into practical in the future. The practical aspect is the business launch. I don't believe in starting any sort of business that comes through my mind. Analysing the idea knowing what people wants is a priority for me. I can't operate a business that is already saturated, even if I'm starting such kind of business, I need to dig deep and bring my own concept to stand ahead of competitors and make sales. Not that I'm trying to force my way and make my competitors not to sale 'no, but to operate a business that will flourish as time goes.