Business Ideas Selling of phone accessories

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Phone accessories are the parts that are used to make it up and also without it, they can’t function. Like charger, pouch, phone case, screen guard and so on. This business is a very lucrative type in my country because the youths can’t use their phones without these things, it’s not as if they are mandatory but they see it like necessities. Most especially girls, they like trending stuffs to showcase in whatever they use on their body. The best location for this job is a school area, if you have the chance to be at that kind of a place, you will surely make good money from it. Some earpiece are sold around the price of 2000 naira. So it can’t be underestimated.

Skysaint

Verified member
It is indeed a profitable business in my locality if you could be able to setup the business in an area where teenagers or young adults could have an easy access to them as they are the set of people who best patronize these products. So locating the business in a school setting will go a long way to make it even more lucrative

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think selling phone accessories is a good business because in the malls here it is common to see so many sellers of phone accessories, from the cover to the ear buds and other items. The competition is very stiff. In one mall there are about 20 kiosks selling the same items with different brands maybe. I wonder if they get good sales.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Selling phone accessory is a lucrative business and profitable especially if one can manage the business very well.
In order to be doing well in this type of business one need to stage his/her shop in a good location where customers can get access to quickly. And also the way one manage customers and the price place on the goods will also determine may be one will be able to make good profit from it or not.

Good luck

Verified member
Accessories of phone is the major part of phone.A lot of people have made a good money by just trading part of phones.these accessories varying from charger ,which is used in charging the gadget when it is out of power.the battery,which is the major part of phone, the screen,it is also very important in case of damage or fault internally. The business is good.

Phabbyfundz

Yes, indeed this a really good way to make money as phone accessories are always on demand, but before choosing this kind of business you have to first of all pay attention to your location the play where you want this your business to be located and this has a really great impact in the general growth and profitability of this kind of business.

fmwinneer

actually no, those accesories are a + not the mine thing , sell also phones on command if you dont want to risk wianting to sell

Dest01

Yes this is a really good way to make money as phone accessories are always on demand

SteeveJo

On paper, this sounds like a good idea. But in practice, there is a lot of risks attached to this. It is true that phone accessories are always going to be in demand but I also think about the competition. Where I live, there are so many of them. As a customer, it is really good but for a business, this is a nightmare because of the competition.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Everyone uses a phone and as such dealing on phone accessories is a very good venture and you stand a chance of making a whole lot of money provided you are in the right location. Location is very vital in this kind of business and another thing you should consider is the level of capital.