Selling of candy to earn a living

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know this might sound like a business for someone that is not ready to make good money, but trust me, this is a very wrong thought of it. Do you even know that one of the most richest men in the world main source of making money is candy? Yes of course, it is hard to believe but you can make your research on this fact and see if it is true or false. What really matters in every business we do is how much money and effort we invest in it, that is what is going to give us the good result we want. You can be retailer of candy, you will go to the company that is manufacturing it and let them know you have a proposal for them, you will buy it in bulk from them and you will sell it other sellers that sells it in numbers with wholesale price. Doing this you will be making profit simply because your gain will be in full, since you are selling just like the organization making it, in a country like Nigeria, you can start it with a sum of probably one million naira for the first goods you will be going for, I’m sure you will be granted access by the company.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I know this might sound like a business for someone that is not ready to make good money, but trust me, this is a very wrong thought of it. Do you even know that one of the most richest men in the world main source of making money is candy? Yes of course, it is hard to believe but you can make your research on this fact and see if it is true or false. What really matters in every business we do is how much money and effort we invest in it, that is what is going to give us the good result we want. You can be retailer of candy, you will go to the company that is manufacturing it and let them know you have a proposal for them, you will buy it in bulk from them and you will sell it other sellers that sells it in numbers with wholesale price. Doing this you will be making profit simply because your gain will be in full, since you are selling just like the organization making it, in a country like Nigeria, you can start it with a sum of probably one million naira for the first goods you will be going for, I’m sure you will be granted access by the company.
Hi Mandy96. Thank you very much for your very interesting post about Selling of candy to earn a living. Yes,it is true that many people will find it hard to believe in the beginning but then if they make their research and think about it, they will understand that it is true. Thanks again for sharing and for your time.