Seller's attitude to the buyer -why important

Axis

Valued Contributor
a seller should have a positive attitude a friendly approach whenever he is attending to his or her customers because when a seller is b such attitude it will give a positive welcome to the buyer or the consumer to patronize him or her.
how can a seller show a good and friendly attitude towards the buyer.
whenever a consumer approaches or patronizes you you need to have a welcoming facial expression a shouldn't squeeze his face up or reply harshly and strictly towards the consumer or buyer. and also when discussing the price there is a tendency that the consumer my price a good or service is lower than the original price tag but the seller on his part shouldn't feel annoyed you should respect the consumer's right and see where is he or she can persuade the consumer to either by according to the original price or increase his or her choice of price a little and he should do this in a friendly and approachable manner running and shouting or speaking harshly to the buyer or consumer.

with this type of attitude this can attract more consumers or buyer to the seller and thus when there is people to patronize your goods they will be much profit and does the cost of living of such seller will increase and also he or she will have more money to save up for future use

Though it's actually common sense that a seller should be about their best behavior when it comes to dealing with their customers, but it's not easy. I am currently working in a place where I have to deal with various customers on a daily basis and I must say, most of these customers are pretty annoying and frustrating. They are not considerate about the sellers or staff, they over work them and expect everything should be about them. Though it is true that when it comes to business, the customer is always right as they say but the sellers or staff also have feelings and emotions as well.