Self-Googling Isn't Just Vanity: Personal Brand Management

Ganibade

Verified member
Your Internet presence supports any perception of your personal brand - whether you want it or not. No matter where you stand in the organizational structure, either. How can you compete with those who can if you can't be found online?

In the end, it all comes down to providing pertinent Internet material that supports your personal brand and really appears on Google's first page when someone searches for your name.

The good news is that by utilizing popular websites with lots of daily visitors and new information published on them, like online professional networking sites like Ecademy and article marketing websites like EzineArticles
You can establish and/or strengthen your personal brand in a very direct and quick way by consistently using online professional networking platforms like Ecademy.

Self-Googling "UB Internet-Culture Expert: Isn't Just Vanity; It's a Smart Kind of Personal "Brand Management," according to a University at Buffalo article.

The UB article supports a study that was mentioned in a press release from ExecuNet on June 12, 2006 titled "Growing Number Of Job Searches Disrupted By Digital Dirt," which claims, "77% of the recruiters asked said they research applicants using search engines. 35% of those who use Google (GOOG) and Yahoo! (YHOO) to investigate the background of job applicants have disqualified a candidate because of material found online, up dramatically from 26% only a year ago.

Simply conduct an Internet search using the keyword term "personal Internet presence" to find out more about how to create a visible personal online presence.

In my blogs entries listed below, you may learn more about how to create a noticeable online presence for yourself:

Website Presence

Are you real?

Do you need a networking profile?

I really like this item! - Establishing Your Own Online Presence

First Page of Google in Under 30 Days for Online Presence

Online Presence: "I'm receiving emails for business!"
Cheers to networking.