Self empowerment

Hagson1

As we all know we are living in a critical time, where government work is no more available. If you check, you will come to realize that, over 70 percent of youth out there are jobless. If a person as youth wants to make his or her life useless, you should depend on government job. To secure a job In this our dear country is not easy. My fellow youths we don't need to depend on government job for us to live. Their is a need for us to be self employed. And when I said self employed I need the ability of an individual to be able employee himself by himself. This is more than government job. When someone is self employed, you don't need to wait for months to end before getting salary. Instead, your money do count day in day out. Their is no body to give you order or decided what you have to do. You are the one that will make decision for yourself, and at your benefit.
You decide when to work and when not to do. Self employment is far better than government job. Therefore it is of Paramount importance for every youth to be self employed.