Selecting Broker

Jack Reacher

Verified member
When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision. Considering all the above things I have chosen Eurotrader broker. So far I am very happy with them.

Try staying with the market more and more to recover this practice. Your trading capital is increased with the addition of these bonuses and it’s of no value until you can’t make the best use of your obtained bonus. FXOpulence provides more than 28 pairs of currencies, commodities, cryptos and indices.

Choosing a broker is very important for long-term business, of course, traders don't want to use fraudulent brokers or brokers who cheat against traders, because even though they both provide services in the financial markets, there are brokers who act against traders by for example using stop loss hunter software, or profits are canceled because they are deemed not to have made a transaction and so on.

Regulated brokers usually comply with the regulator's rules so they are safer than unregulated brokers because the regulator makes rules to protect investors. I might be one of the lucky traders because I chose FXOpen which is regulated in three jurisdictions, UK, AU, and EU.