Seeking other people help in business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I grew up in a society where majority of people believe that in order to be the best you must definitely learnt from the best . This speech on saying is definitely true and a lot of people definitely believe it and even I do believe in it because before an individual accomplish greatness he or she most definitely learn from the example of some other person who possibly is great in him or herself . Even the greatest philosopher known as Aristotle did not just become great buy himself he was basically a student of another great philosopher known as Plato , if you do your research properly he will come to see that what I am saying is correct . Same is also applied in business in order to be great in our business doing and dealings possibly with individuals within it and even with individuals existing outwardly we must absolutely have some sort of knowledge and preferably some of this knowledge could be learn from others .

In order to become great in business we could possibly seek for a proper and certified business counselor in order for him or her to audit our business to tell us areas in which we need to improve our devil's we possibly are presently improving . A business counselor is possibly an expert and in order to become expertise by ourselves we can learn a whole lot of deal from him or her .

Even if I have to get Business advice from people , it will definitely be from a single individual or two because I do not like getting unnecessary advice from people. It might result in getting so many advice and I may be confused if I choose to get it from many people which definitely will not be the best for the progress of my business.

This is just my own personal point of view and that is what I will be very much interested to do. Normally I do not see anything wrong with you getting advice from people but the most important thing is to get advice from people that are really interested in the progress of your business. This must be put into consideration most especially here in Africa in which some peoples are looking for the downfall of others . It all depends on what people are interested.

No doubt in business we shouldn't dwell on our ideas alone, no one knows it all. I love to learn from others who knows it too, they'll help me to grow and have more business idea, so I wouldn't crumble anytime soon. No one knows it, so, I love sharing ideas too with friends that are business inclined. I wouldn't go meet people who wouldn't help me positively in my business career, success matters and no one wants to celebrate failure. Even if it means paying a business expert to lecture on what I truly need to know, to add more value to my business, I wouldn't hesitate to do so, because experience is better than having the money and I'm not growing with it. Many have failed in their various business attempts, who knows, maybe they didn't seek for advice nor learned from business gurus. They just tried all on their own, which led them to failure. In business, you can have it all, you still need others advise that have been there before you.

Looking to put in place additionally a lot little put in place confessionally and not initialised fishery and not need to be put in place even when people feel that such as there's no personal observation even want the field as such is based on personal artwork we need to see that all what we do is based on the material that we give out in public that's when we try our best to maintain such deliberate action of maintaining a pension of life we will be able to exhibit committee will able to download and blues wisely and energy should be directed wisely and even when it looks as such things cannot take place we need to give us soft colours of optional real techniques that can give is real meaning to our business Outlook all we do

Professionally and sincerely speaking we can not only do well on our own ideas when it comes to make money and if we choose to do on our own ideas and suggestions all the time when it comes to the act of making money there is a possibility that we are more likely to make errors and mistakes such as venturing into a website that is considered to be a scam and fraud or even end up spending our money on an investment platform that pays us inconsiderably and unreasonably . With that being said it is absolutely important that we have the requisite knowledge and complete sufficient advice and it comes to the art of making money and it is true that the YouTube app for platform is definitely way we can always go to to find legit information and answers about making money and possibly any other making money advice and questions that may be bothering us .

In order to successfully make money we need information about which side is considered to be the legit and on which present website is considered to be the most pain and all this information can be found on the YouTube app as long as we are persistent and patience to search the YouTube platform watching various contents and reviewing various video creations in order to compare which website or platform is suitable for us to work on so as to make money .