Seeking for a more better paying and conducive job.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
They are indeed a whole lot of reasons why an individual may choose to change his present job in order to look for a more better paying or conducive one and although an individual may possibly say that it is because of the payout rate and the salary amount that is possibly not satisfied or comfortable by a particular individual or employee that possibly could lead to him looking for another job that is more better paying . Well although that is possibly included in one of the reasons but that is not entirely all the reasons because an individual may choose to change his job possibly because he or she feel discriminated by co-workers and co-employees . Discrimination is definitely what majority of people do not like and when they feel left out or discriminated by people they are supposed to be closed and together with they begin to search for another environment more conducive for them to carry out business activities so as to earn a living peacefully .

An individual may also choose to change his present job possibly because the route from where he lives to where he works is definitely so far apart and because he or she may be paying local transport fare to get to the work place it's definitely could be so tiresome and worthy of changing .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
They are actually a whole lot of things that an individual may presently facing his or her job that possibly makes it mandatory for him or her to change it to look for a more better paying and conducive job and one of the most common reasons is basically the fact that he or she is not considerably paid but rather underpaid in some ways . Some people prefer to be paid according to their workload and they do not like to be underpaid and I personally consider myself as an individual who do not like to get under bed but whether I love to get paid according to my workload and to what I have achieved in a particular business organisation and I will not stand a chance to get underpaid despite knowing the fact that I have done all my best to see that the business goals and objectives of a particular business organisation have been achieved in the best possible ways .

You are also definitely write on the area where you made mention that discrimination and any other tribal related discrimination absolutely be the reason why an individual could possibly need to look for a new job and sometimes it is not all about the salary amount but is also about the conduciveness at the satisfaction enabled by a particular business organisation .