Seeking business advice from others.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Sometimes in our businesses the experience and advice that we receive from others who possibly are older than us in a particular line of business can absolutely go a long way to help us when we are about to establish our own business possibly in the same line of business . Receiving counseling from others is very important and that is why I when we are about to establish our own businesses must also seek the advice of others in order to do so . we must be careful on who we interact our business ideas and our business intention to , but for one reason the only individuals that we are allowed to communicate and interact our various business ideas to her only business experts and counselors .

We shouldn't go about telling individuals about our business ideas and intentions in order to seek the view and advice because majority of these individuals may not have our positive business and financial interest in their minds and hearts and will always look for ways to make us discouraged thereby leaving our business ideas possibly to them to take over an established for themself leaving us to be later disappointed , devastated , and remorseful etc .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I think we need to know the kind of people we meet to discuss our business ideas for their inputs. This is why it is always important to be convinced and have the confidence first on what you have set your mind to achieve. Forget about whatever anyone will tell you and focus on what you intended to achieve. For me when I'm sure of a thing and I know that's what I want I go ahead with it. What I will need from people will be their support and how I can achieve my aim and not people that will be discouraging me.

So to avoid such discouraging people meet those that are already well in their own line of business, talk to people that will mentor you. These are people that are ready to show you all that it will take to get there than those that juet want you to leave the idea. Work with those with positive mindset, you know the mind is a power house whatever you conceived is achievable so you need or positive energy. Then like you stated you can also go for the counsellors that you are sure understand your dreams and can help you actuslize them.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I definitely have to be sincere with this , it is not all advice from individuals that we must adhere to because some advice and very bad and they are only coming from individuals who possibly do not have our positive business and financial welfare in their hearts and minds and so they are looking for possible ways to drag us into the mud . if we intend to establish a particular business the only individual that we are advised to tell our business ideas to expertised employee or possibly a business counselor so that he may I can actually advise us on who is that we need to improve if we want to succeed in our intended establishing business .

Even our family members are not considered the right person is to get business advice from , because I have seen many occasions where family members are the course of an individual's business failure and bankruptcy and that is why I always advise individuals who intend to establish a business to establish their businesses in an area where they do not have family members in them because some family members are so envious and jealous of one another and could use man-made vices to slow down an individual's business productivity .

E

eldavis

Like they say, no man is an island. The ideas the next person might have would definitely not be the same ideas you as an individual would have. This is why most entrepreneurs or business experts would advice people to always get mentors who.can guild and correct them.
While you seek to learn more from others, it would be wise to be careful who you meet for advice, cause not everyone has your best interest at heart. So be careful who you meet and most importantly what you say to them.