Secret of making online money

Rayflex

Over the years I have come to realize that so many people follow the wrong step in making online money and when there fail they keep blaming others. When your hard working, focus and consistent the sky is your limit.

greenieS

Verified member
they chose the wrong paths because they didn't know what to start with and what to do online :) first of all people make mistakes because they want to get rich overnight, which is not possible. it takes patience and hard work, it's like an offline job. :)

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no one making it online now that has bit made the mistake of choosing the wrong way of making money at one time or the other. I could remember how many times I wasted my time and data all because I wanted to make money online. There was a time I even believed there is no any money online. But consistent thriving and yearning for knowledge will go a long way in helping us find the right course and show us the right path of making money online.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you with all my experience I believe there is no secrets to make money online. You only need to follow a proven strategy in order to make consistent income online.

This is the reason why I don't advise people to figure things out on their own as this may take a lot of unnecessary waste of time and resources before you can arrive at the right procedure.

The fastest way to achieve something more to my online is to have a mentor in your chosen field to guide you when you are just getting started. This will accelerate your success online.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well there are some secrets that one needs to know about in other to make money online, the funny thing is, if you eventually find out what those methods are, then you will know that it is a very easy task to do, but the only thing you have been lacking is good information to put you through on how to do it. Just make some research, it really helps honestly, you can watch some tutorial videos on the internet also, it really works well on enlightenment, and when you find one, do not be too excited to jump at it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing , hard-working is really needed in the online space and it is really surprising to find out that so many people just believes online business to be the type of business that can just be done and money can be make easily . But based on how I understand it , online business is not really as easy as most people are saying and will be very much difficult if you are not willing to dedicate your time to really understand how most online business is all about and how they work.

In most cases most people are going for things that are simple in the online space but the strategy is that you shouldn't really go for things that are simple , but you should go for things that are high demanding because that is what can increase your chance of earning perfectly with any online opportunities you have chosen to explore.

Some people also may not even have the opportunity to learn a skill because they do not have a laptop which is among one of the hindrances to so many people from earning reasonable amount of money online . People are to organise and achieve whatever they are interested

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of people who want to make money on the internet are not usually patient enough because they have get-rich-quick scheme mentality.

There are several businesses you can start on the internet and your ability to choose one of them and learn it for some months and of course apply what you have learnt will probably make you successful. You don't achieve success in a day but you keep pressing until you get to your desired destination.

This is one thing that a lot of people that want to make money on the internet do not know. If you want to venture into a business like affiliate marketing, there are a lot of things you must know very well for you to succeed and your inability to know these things will probably leave your stranded along the line.

After you might have learnt all these things, the next thing that is required of you is hard work and smart work and at the same time consistency and persistence. Many for easily get tired or feel uninterested when they perceive that they're not making money from a particular venture. If you really want to make money online, you must be very patient.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Over the years I have come to realize that so many people follow the wrong step in making online money and when there fail they keep blaming others. When your hard working, focus and consistent the sky is your limit.
Good afternoon everyone! Thank you very much for your post and the interesting topic you have chosen. It is true that today more and more people are interested in making money online. This is because, with online jobs, you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss over your head pushing you to work harder and harder. Furthermore, you have flexible working hours to arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or even do your hobbies. However, people get disappointed very quickly because they think that it is easy to make money online and they can become rich overnight. Of course, this is not true. In my opinion, the secret of making money online is hard work, dedication and concentration on what you are doing. Thanks again for your nice post.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Personally or to me , the secret to be able to make a considerable and positive amount of money online is something we already know and hear everyday which is having the quality of persistency , consistency , and determination . Majority of people who claim that they are making money online feel sluggish , unwilling , and unmotivated toward the act of making money online . and at the end of the day they do complain that their earnings , income , and profits from a particular website is few or low . In most major cases this is caused as a result of not being persistent , consistent and determined to take full advantage of the website or platform you are using to make money online and to be willing not reluctant to invest your time , energy , money , and phone resources on the particular website in order to make a considerable and positive amount of money from it .

To be able to make money online , we must keep the motivation toward our act of making money online fresh in our memories . Personally the reason why I make money online is so as to be independent and not having to live or depend under the arms or shadow of any one to cater for my physical and material needs and wants .

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
A lot of people want to make money online, but sadly they end up not making money online, or even if they mange to make money online they rarely earn enough to maintain their life. These people end up saying it is impossible to make money online. I made my first money online about 10 years ago, What started as a hobby is now my main source of income. In fact, I am a full time online worker and I generate full time income by working online. Actually, I left my high paying job in an ad agency to devote my online career. In order to make money online, you need proper skills, skills that are in high demand and also pay really good amount. I am an influencer marketer, I get upto $50 just for tweeting or sharing on my facebook page or instagram account. I earn upto $200 for promoting businesses and products on my youtube channel. You can also do the same thing if you can build hundreds of thousands followers on social media accounts or youtube. I also make money from affiliate marketing, I have a blog that gets 2k daily traffic. Therefore, I make money from affiliate marketing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There's no big secret to making money online. If you're smart, creative, and skilled, you can make a lot of money by working online. but a lot of people want to make money online, but they end up not making money because of laziness. many people struggle to earn decent amount online because of lack of knowledge and skills

if you want to be making money online then you shouldn't lack skills, or the right mindset. You need to be working hard and smart enough to make money.