Is There A Secret In Online Money Making?

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money online is a good way to earn because is way of making money without sweating. You just sit in your house and then start to earn online which is pretty good. This is one of the reason why a lot of people prefer to make money online including me.

But taking a good look at this game seems to have a deep secret which people don't want to reveal. Why is it that some people are making a lot of money than others but on the same platforms?
Have you been thinking of this? To me I say there is a secret in online money making. Most people try day in and day out but can not get money as their fellow online workers. To I want us to check and reveal all the secret in online money making and I think there are a lot of people on this platform who know these secrets.

So what do you think is the actual secret in online money making?

Rachael

Verified member
I might have a definite answer to this question but there are different ways of making money online and as such, we have different ways where we can money and at times, we all have our different strategies to make money faster. Those who are traders in Forex are risk traders this is because everyone is well aware of the high risk which is involved. There is no way a Forex trader would divulge all the details or the secret, strategies or technique he uses to trade. It is left for whoever is interested in making success to also find his own way and adopt his technique as well.

This might be where the secret in online money making comes to play. Making money online has never been easy and it is favorable if one can find a way in which he or she can make money in a smart but legitimate way online. The major secret that comes with making money online is to find a skill which has a selling point and engage in it to its full leverage because of the high degree of competition that exists online. The secret to making money online could also come from having a positive mindset.

wisdomchi628

Well, you have asked a very fascinating question?

The secret to making money online is summarized in the below....

Note this first... The internet doesn't give you money directly, it only a medium for easy selling and buying of products and services.

Fact...Money doesn't come from doing nothing, money come from creating and selling Value, valuable products and services

So if you really what to make money online, you ought to have...

*A product to sell or service to render.

*Follow a proven system that helps you use the internet as a tool to draw traffic to you products.

* Then sell you products and have your money 🤑🤑🤑.

Recap....You must offer a product or service online to earn money.

There is a lot to say...

Free report...How I used a proven blueprint to move from Zero to 450k a month...and how you can replicate this success.
Get it here...https://premuimtouch.carrd.co/

E

eldavis

There is no secret when it comes to making money online, personally I feel it all depends on the amount of effort you put in what you do. Most people come with the mindset that there is a shortcut to making money, or there is something you need to do but in reality all you need is self discipline, commitment, dedication and most importantly consistency.

xLegion75x

There is no secret when it comes to making money online, personally I feel it all depends on the amount of effort you put in what you do. Most people come with the mindset that there is a shortcut to making money, or there is something you need to do but in reality all you need is self discipline, commitment, dedication and most importantly consistency.
Thats what i think, a lot of people think that can make a lot of money in the internet by doing nothing but like in real life u need to put effort and work hard.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I don't think that there is a hidden secret to online earning. It is just that some people don't know ways of making money online while others are well aware of it. It is upto you to do further research so as to notice what you are not doing right in order to earn some money online.

One thing that enables you to make money online is having a good skill. There are skills that pay more than others online. So it is upto you to make some effort and learn those skills that pay well. Especially when it involves freelancing or trading.

Then you need to give your effort to online earning. Most people view working online and expect it to be so easy. Not knowing that it requires you to give effort just like in any offline work. When you give your effort to online earning and remain persistent, you will end up making so much money.

Things like forex trading and cryptocurrency trading can earn you a great deal of income. But you need to be really skilled at them in order to earn well. Therefore, you should first take your time to learn the skills. Then invest a high amount so as to earn great profits.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The Point is that there are so many reasons why two people staying at the same platform are not able to earn the same , most of these reasons is beyond their control and some people are just trying as much to create time to even engage in some extra business online while others will be dedicating their full-time into a particular online business which there will obviously be a differences between these two people. The one who dedicated his or her full-time to work on line will definitely make more money than the one who try to create time to work for a certain period .

I can say that all these will be dependent on a person's interests and dedication . There are some skill especially some digital skill that are highly demanded and if someone is able to learn and understand the skill perfectly the person will be able to make money.

At the same time some people might just be interested to learn the most simplest keep forgetting to understand that the most simplest one at the type of skill that are filled with so much competition and succeeding in this area of business will definitely require a huge deal of effort.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There is no secret in online money making. you just try day in and day out to complete tasks or jobs to make miney. You can get money working as your fellow online workers. This is by determining to work. both smart and hard. You need to check earnings platforms to know the one you can work on and.stsrt out The good thing is that online money making can easily be gotten you don't need any qualifications to start earning on sites online.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When it comes to make money online, there are no secrets, we know how people made fortunes, we know what exactly these people did to make a fortune. we know their methods, their strategies. We know everything about Mark Zuckerberg, his trials and triumph;, we know how Jeff Bezos became world's richest man. Everything is on the web, we can simply copy these people and become as successful as them. However, the main question is if we have the talent, if we have knowledge and skills. Can we create Amazon like store and become another Jeff Bezos? Can we create another facebook like social media platform and become billionaire like Mark Zuckerberg? We talk about making money, we envy rich people, sometimes, we even say it is not possible to earn online, let alone building fortune. However, we never analyze ourselves. We don't have skills, we don't have knowledge, we don't work hard. A lot of us do not have to capacity to become a leader, we can only become followers. Even as a follower, we don't appropriately follow the people we admire. Mark Zuckerberg makes a lot of money from facebook, he has also given us opportunity to make money on facebook, but we don't work.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is not a rocket science because all it takes is for you to have proper knowledge and understanding of how a particular business works and you are good to go.

Sometimes, people think that there are secret to making a lot of money on the internet and they are right to some extent but those secrets are open secrets.

Everything you need to make money on the internet is probably on the internet but what differentiates people who are making a lot of money on the internet with people who are not making enough amount of money is knowledge. If you want to venture into a business like cryptocurrency trading, there are a lot of things you need to know and at the same time you also need to connect with people who have been successful in the business line.

Your inability to connect with these people will probably keep you ignorant and therefore you will not make the amount of money you supposed to make.

This is why it is important for people to always look for mentorship before trying to venture into any business or probably buy a course in reputable platforms like coursera or Udemy. there is no way you can make money from something you don't have enough knowledge of.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
One of the main secrets to succeed in the process of act of making money online is to be persistence , consistent , and determined . There is absolutely and obviously no need to sugarcoat the truth to succeed in the act of making money online you have to be ready and willing not reluctantly to give or sacrifice your valuable things some of these valuable things could include money , time , energy , knowledge , and phone resources . Nothing good comes easy so in order to succeed and something we must be ready to give out something , but in the case of making money online we must be ready to sacrifice our valuable things .

Majority of people today lay complains that their earnings , incomes , and profits gotten from a particular website is very low . Some of this individual fail to see that sometimes it is as a result of them not being determined , consistent , and persistence in the course of working on that particular website in order to make money . It is advised to take every
opportunity to make money online serious , because no website or platform is guaranteed to stay legit , paying , flexible , and easily accessible forever so we endeavour to make good use of it while it last .

Shaf

Verified member
I don't believe there is any secret to making money online which is still a secret. There are rules and guides, and sometimes you need some luck too to make money online, but nothing that can't be achieved by the average person.

One thing I've observed over time is that most of the people who start working online go for it as an exit plan from having a normal job. This is accompanied by wrong expectations and usually no skill go do the jobs well.

Some people I've met also feel like the pay you get for some jobs online is tok small, or they believe that they don't have time or the patience to wait for success. Such people will look at others and think they were just lucky or have a secret to be making money.

All it takes is having the right skis, at the right time and place, then you must be prepared to work hard continuously to make it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There's no big secret to making money online. Don't be deceived there's no magic to it. You just have to get jobs online and work at it. you need to be smart, creative, and skilled, you can make a lot of money by working online.

If you really want to make money online you should not lack innovation, skills, or the right mindset. Just like offline work or jobs you have to be hard working and make sure you complete your tasks daily