Saving Money Saving up for school

Nanaado1997

A lot of expenses come up when school resumes at the beginning of the session. Students whose siblings and maybe parent's welfare rests on their shoulders find I quite difficult in saving up. I've met students that, despite holidays as long as three month are not able to save up money and manage to pay their registration fees. Some even take to doing menial jobs for fellow students which sometimes isn't really advisable.
As a student with saddled responsibility aside schooling, one shouldn't entirely forget about himself. For every penny you make save a dime. For every dollar you make save a cent or two. This way you can accumulate quite a reasonable amount of savings before the session begins without failing entirely at your responsibility.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Saving some money for school is absolutely necessary because this can actually help you in times of need. That is why a lot of students are always looking for an opportunity to make money online just to cover up some extra expenses in their life. Parents and other family members can also help when necessary.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This should start from the parent to help there children to contribute more attitudes in savings than spending. So many students do not really know how to save all the know is to spends whatever comes to their pocket which is very bad. If they can avoid to save at least little before their resumption they will have some thing to fall back on when the need be.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is very educative and true. The fact that you are a student does not mean that you should not be saving money. Especially if you are in a higher institution, I believe that is a training ground that gives a chance to learn most things. So don't just sit there depending entirely on your guardian, start looking for ways to earn some of your own money and save it.