Saving or investing

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
This comes to most people's mind when they have money with them,if they're to save or invest.Which is the best and profitable?

Saving your money in the bank is a good idea, but you must not one thing that the money can't double itself while it is at the bank, instead when you are in need of money you will withdraw it and use at the end of the day it's finished.

Investing your money is also a good idea, this can also help you in the future, because investing your money will double itself and also help you to sort bills in the future.So investing is the best.

They are so ways and means you can invest your money so as to make profit from them. I have a friend of mind who lived with his parents, the bought a phone for him, while at school,he lost the phone.

He had no savings but he has investments, after asking his parents for another phone and he didn't get it, he went to his investment, he withdrew his funds from Binance and get himself a new phone.

So this simple explanation means that investment is 100% better than saving your money in the bank.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I think this is one of the interesting topics which I have discussed with many people and it seems that I would prefer investing money because investing money would increase the wealth eventually and this is something saving money does not offer at all. The main problem with saving money is inflation. The inflation is one of the biggest enemies of economy and wealth because inflation directly affects the value of money in a really bad way. People are having really hard time saving money in countries where inflation is a big problem. I live in such sort of country and I can understand that.

On the other hand, investments offer you the chance to build wealth. However, the only big problem with investing money is the risk factor associated with it. Investing money is not easy and if you suffer from loss, then you will lose wealth. So, it is much better to create an investment plan which is less likely to fail in the long time and prove to be really beneficial. This is why I recommend investing money in fixed assets because fixed asset investment will provide much better returns and the risk factor is also low as compared to other businesses.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Money is considered as an essential tool to human beings and so it must be spend sensibly and Wise-fully . Many individuals around the world and blessed with pristegous , good and attractive salary paying jobs and so they have enough money to eat , spend , save , and invest etc . But whether you are rich or poor it is important that you safe money because saving of money is important to sort-out unforeseen occurrences like settlement of debt , sicknesses and illness etc . On the other hand investment is also important . Do you took people's love for money and to acquire more money they invest so that their money could be doubled as a result of their wise full investment .

It is important to know that saving money is essential but yet your money cannot grow where it is saved except you invest , in most regions of the world goods and services are becoming more expensive as the day goes by , and so for individuals to acquire this goods and services , the money they invest which has been doubled as a result of their wise-full investment can help them to acquire this expensive goods and services .

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The both concept can not be detached from each other as you need one to get the other and when one is running out it will affect the other. Saving is very much needed to activate investment project and when investments begins to produce her increase it leads to savings again.

While if I was presented with on option of saving or investing, anytime time any day I will always opt for the option of investments. This is because I believe the money you are saving today will lose it value in the future as a result of the principle of time value of money. There will be alot of fsctors that will act upon thr money you are sabing today that will make it to suffer depreciation in the future.

As it is even known in my country you hardly find any price of any commodity that goes up to come back to it original price or even anything below it original price. Hence it has made it quite difficult for people to have a very good utility of saved money mostly in my country's currency. I would rather prefer to invest today and get more tomorrow. That is my opinion.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Saving is actually good for people who needs the money urgently but people that are considering to saved their money for long-term purposes to me I do not see it as the best way because saving your money in the bank will not even adds anything to the value of your asset but it will rather brought it down which is not the best.

If you were in a location in which the economy is perfect then I could have understand that the possibility of you making profit Will be higher but the situation in which the economy of your country is really down , saving may not actually be the best way but you should rather use that money you are interested to save to invest in something that will really be profitable to you in the future especially if you are saving for retirement which is definitely a long-term investment.

It's not really easy because in most cases you might not be able to see a legit investment platform to invest your money and as a result a lot of people have challenges when investing their money.

We have to look into so many things before doing things , that is just what I see