Saving is good for future.

Hania iman

When we do hardwork then we earn money do we shouls save money and spent our money where we need it and save it for future. If we save money then we will have a stable future. Where are many ways to save money. We can do investment and we can also do heath or life insurance. We can also save money in bank. We should not spend money on useless things instead we should collect it and start our own buisness so that we have better future. Tell me your opinion. Am i right or not. Saving is best way to have a bright and stable future.

Richee84

Saving for the future is the best thing to do in life, what we do today determine what will happen to us tomorrow. Saving for the future simply mean to secure ones future and to have a stable future. Though it's not an easy thing to cultivating the habit of saving as most people have challenges in making savings. Due to the little income of some people it is usually very difficult for them to save from their little income. With increase in our daily needs and demand it is very difficult to have a good saving attitude. But if people can make the sacrifices and save for the future now, the future will be bright for them and they will have more than enough to eat from. Life is in stages and there is task to perform in each stage. During the youthful age is the time we can work hard to save for the future as the energy is still there to work. Those who don't have savings during their youthful age will have a very big problem to contend with..

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is very true. Saving is the best way to have a financially bright and stable future. You can decide to save for a specific thing you want to buy or you can just be saving for the rainy days. The later is so important and many people learnt it the hard way during the pandemic. Therefore, it is best to budget your money well so that you can have some to save.

It is for your own good that you have a budget so that you don't end up overspending your money. But that also means that you should have a strong self discipline. When you can control your urges, it becomes hard for you to engage in impulsive shopping.

There are several ways for saving. I am glad that you have mentioned that investment and starting a business and also great ways to save. I would like to add that one also needs to have a certain percentage from their income that they have decided to be saving periodically; whether daily, weekly or monthly. Then it is important for those who have a business to separate business money from that of your personal use. That way, you can still save, have your stock money and be able to cover your needs and pay bills.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Of course it is a very brilliant idea to invest your time and resource into savings mostly at this particular point in time. As long as you are able to save, you should go ahead to save because know one can safely predicts what will happen in the nearest future. And mostly at the passage of time people begins to get weak and are unable to work and then they might need to fall back on their savings, but at the same time I will encourage you to invest in a business or something that you love doing rather than keeping the money at the bank to aviod inflation. That might make your money to depreciate with the passage of time.

Finger Geek

Verified member
When we do hardwork then we earn money do we shouls save money and spent our money where we need it and save it for future. If we save money then we will have a stable future. Where are many ways to save money. We can do investment and we can also do heath or life insurance. We can also save money in bank. We should not spend money on useless things instead we should collect it and start our own buisness so that we have better future. Tell me your opinion. Am i right or not. Saving is best way to have a bright and stable future.
I agree with you. It is good to save our money. When saving our money, we should have a plan for the savings. If I save my money just because I want to save it and make use of it when I am broke or need to buy some thing when needed, then the savings will eventually be empty. Or if I save it for the future, then one day will come that what I saved will lose its value.
But when I save my money and have plan for it especially to invest with the money, this will help to secure a brighter future other than just keeping it in a bank that yield no or very tiny interest.

PICKFORD

Verified member
As a business owner it is advisable to master the art of saving. a lot of business men and women as well as entrepreneurs employer business managers save money for the future or to carry out future activities , it is important to also note that saving of money can eat future business investments , this is so true because it is not always every day that you see a good business investment but what happens when they finally show up you have to befinancially equipped to some extent in order to invest in some of these investment opportunities.

that is why it is also advisable for business men business owners as well as business managers not to spend money irrelevantly or irregularly , because the act of saving can also be used to solve unforeseen circumstances like to pay urgent debt , buying , or acquiring of a important and essential new assets , repayment of faulty equipment , buying of necessary office stationeries , etc whatever the case may be saving is used to cover all unforeseen circumstances that requires money for settlement . 7 can also be a means to borrow others who are in need of money either to start a business or implement their own business idea there by paying you back with interest

Kendy

Verified member
Saving money is very essential and I do not hesitate to save when I have the funds. No matter how little, I usually advise people to save and this has even made to have some tantrums with people because of their level of mentality. They think I do not want them to enjoy themselves or the pleasures of life but when lack of finance reaches them, they will be subtle and demand for my assistance but unfortunately presently, I do not lend out money to anyone who would not improvise and spend wisely. The experience should be able to reach you a lesson if you are wise or have truly learnt lessons. The act of saving helped me during the Corona pandemic because the organization I was working with stopped paying us but with the savings I made before the time, I used it to sustain myself before the lockdown ban was lifted. The prices of food items were very expensive then and cost of living generally was high. Some individuals are so used to borrowing and obtaining loans and this has become more of an art of living for them and they can never learn their lessons no matter how sour the experience had been.

Abee111

Savings is one of the factors that makes our future better in life..but me I advise that that money you are saving in bit, when it reach to an amount that you think will be good for you to invest, is better you invest than saving it. Because saving the money is just there. While other people are just enjoying the benefit of your savings.
But when you invest, at least, you will be seeing the benefits of your investment at all time.
And secondly, if you have that money make a business plans and try investing in the business. The benefit is both in short run and long. If possible, use the money and start given loan to people too. You will have your interest on it and make a lot of money.
All this is a plan for the future that will help. And in doing this, you will achieve two things both in present and in future.
First is that you have a business, where you invest your money and bringing you profit where you will also make your own savings.
Secondly, you've also achieved your savings you planned for the future ad is there steady. With that, you can also increase your investment too.

Is not that saving is not good, but try investing it for the brighter future.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Saving is very instrumental in life, without savings I wouldn't think I would've coped with the economic hardship of my country. I spend less save more, I don't spend on liabilities, I spend on priority needs, needs that needs attention mostly which is my primary needs if life. Life is difficult at this present situation time due to covid 19 and high rate if inflation in my country. It has affected my savings at the current basis, made me to spend more than I ever think of. But still, I am able to squeeze out some amount of money save for the future in case of any emergency needs arises or simply for my own future business that needs more attention mostly. I just pray I don't experience emergencies that will suck down my savings which will definitely take whole lot of time to save. One can save up to $1,000 hoping that he or she has arrived, oy for a strange illness coming unexpectedly and sinking the savings down. That's why I pray to be healthy all day, in order to utilize my funds on things more important and it using it to cater for my sick health.