Saving for a child education

Heartstrings

We are all aware that saving is one of the most important ways to plan ahead of the future. We all save for different purpose and saving for your child/children education should be one of your utmost priority,that is if you are opportuned to have a good paying job or running a business, no matter how little it is, saving up what you have will go a long way for you.

I know of someone who opened a bank account for her baby,just for his health and educations,she tries to put something on it at the end of every month and I think that is one of the best decision to make. By the time your child will starts school you will have money to pay some bills,and it may be the time when things are not going well for you. So saving up for your child education is a best decision and plan.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have a family yet, so I do not have to worry about a spouse or kids. However, I do understand the importance of saving for your kids' education if you have a family and already have kids or planning kids. If my parents had hot worked hard to save money for my education, I wouldn't be where I am at the moment. The best investment a parent can ever make is investing in kids' education. When you invest in your kid's education your kid will be grateful to you for the rest of his life. In my opinion, buying an insurance policy for your kid and buying a whole life insurance policy for yourself is the best way to save for your kid. When you have bought whole life insurance for yourself, your kid will have funds to manage his life or pay for education upon your death.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't see anything wrong with this , it all depends on everyone's arrangement and planning that will determine the best way of savings which will be suitable for themm . Probably anyone who have been able to save money that way understand that he or she won't really have the money to sponsor the children at once if need be and the best way they could save for this is by saving in parts untill they accommodated to a huge sum of money that could take them in their education..

Some people in the other hands may have enough money and they may not necessarily want to save it that way , but they have to pass through insurance company and organisation . These organisations are capable of taking care of their child need such as schooling fee and some other things depending on the insurance company they are partnering with .