Saving box vs bank which is mire safe and reliable to save money

Oluwasegun purpose

The era of saving box is gone now I understand but bank now are also not tone trusted they are dangers of keeping money in the bank and there are also dangers of keeping money in the saving box.

In the olden days our forefathers have taken the technique of keeping money in a saving box and hiding it where it can't be found such as diggin the ground and hiding it and putting it in other secretive places.

Banks also is a place where we save money and valuables but both saving box and banks has their disadvantages

You can be going to the bank to deposit a cash now and get robbed which leads to lack of money.

You can hide your saving box and someone may find it

Whenever you withdraw your money from the bank the charges sometimes affects your balance.

You can lose count of the amount of money in your saving box.

Your bank account can be hacked.

You might digg a ground and put your saving box and forget where you dug it

With the following reasons and others best known which one do you think is best the old method of putting money in saving box or the new way of keeping money in the bank.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's way too absurd going back to the ancient time, saving money through the saving box, lots of people still do such till today. I can't fancy myself doing that at all. At this time, you don't even need to go bank and make your cash deposits, their are third party companies looking to help you achieve that, send any sum to you via your bank account, and you deposit money to them with little fee. I myself, don't get paid in physical cash, mostly digital way. So, it will be weird indeed for me to pull my online earnings, removing from crypto wallet, just to go back to ancient days of 'Saving in the box' never. It doesn't being profit at all, insects can eat my money up one day, what if something bad occurs in the house like theft of my saving box, where will i find it go? Bank is still better off,even if it the one operating offline and charging you funds for saving it with them. Now that we have digital banks, you don't need to waste your time to save with the saving box,most of the digital banks even give you interest upon saving with them.

Uka

I remember I once kept my money in a saving box and it was stolen since then I have only kept my money with Me or in the bank I think bank I'd the best only the charges is their disadvantag when it comes to bank

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of individuals today claim that they are saving money but it is not all about securing a specific amount of money from the income calling it saving money but the place in which this secured specific amount of money from the income is kept actually really matters . there are a good numbers of individuals who keep their saving money in their homes by putting it in a saving box or bottle . There is no doubt that saving money in a saving box or bottle is one way to save money , but how secure is this money ? And are you really sure that the money in your savings box or bottle is actually not tempered by any individual ? . These are questions that you need to ask yourself and also you need to ask yourself wouldn't it be more wise and more safer to save your money in the bank thereby giving your hard-earned money the security and the care-management that it deserves .

We live in a modernized environments and system , and so we being citizens of this modernized environment and system should behave modernized , and rather than saving our money in a saving box and bottles , we can do well to save money in banks by opening a saving banking account . Personally I prefer saving my money in the bank because it's actually reduces my urge and intention of spending more than I intended to .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Saving box is a way to save money and Bank is another way to save money. Both are safe but the bank is more reliable than saving box. First, what is a saving box? A saving box is a container in which you can put money. A savings box could be an actual box or it could be a piggy bank. The box can be any shape or any color and can be made of any material. It’s just a container in which you put money and then you don’t touch it until you need the money for something important, like food or rent. Do you not actually touch it??

And what is Bank? Banks are the place where you can save your money safely. When you deposit your money in the bank they will give you some interest on it too. That is why banks are more reliable than saving boxes because they give us interest on our deposited amount of money. It’s also very easy to manage our account as we can easily see how much balance we have in our account and how much we have used from that balance so far by checking our passbook or our account statement online or at the bank itself.