Business Insurance Save your business from the collapsed through insurance

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We know how risky it is to manage a business to become successful. Lots of life challenges can come unexpectedly to disrupt our business progress leading to financial loss, bodily injuries in the business place. But through insurance we can get protected when the unforeseen occurs in our business.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS WE GET INSURING OUR BUSINESS THROUGH INSURANCE?

Insurance provides the following coverages to our business;

* It covers property damages in our business

* It provides bodily injury protection to victims around the business environment when natural disaster occurs.

* Covers for business advertising liability: Business insurance policy covers for advertising liability, especially when copyright infringement surface. It comes to the rescue of the business rights in a legal claim.

* Helps to rescue the business from financial loss.

* Protects the business image rights

* It helps to promote the business continuity by providing financial back up when the business faces issues of collapse, by minimizing its risk to ensure its operation and growth.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
At time when they are telling business owner yo insured their business they will not listen to you. Though no body is praying for evil thing to occur but yet care must be be taken so that one will not bit finger when such incident occur and aside that life its self is risky ..

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
You are actually right in your post, insurance does a lot in business if you buy the right one. Especially business insurance, with this you can get your investment covered and have the assurance that if any loss should befall it, there is definitely a coverage for it and wouldn’t have to worry

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are business that would have died and be forgotten of there were no insurance companies. The insurance policy has allowed the business owners to leverage on their risks and waxing stronger even when they know that they are exposed to dangers and risk. But unfortunately, other business owners have not seen the beauty of this.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are business that would have died and be forgotten of there were no insurance companies. The insurance policy has allowed the business owners to leverage on their risks and waxing stronger even when they know that they are exposed to dangers and risk. But unfortunately, other business owners have not seen the beauty of this.
Yes, some are still blind folded when it comes to seeing the benefits of insurance. Those few in our country who secured their business against unforeseen are still in operation. Cos they knew when the unexpected occurs, they can hold on to their business through insurance and keep it going.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yes, some are still blind folded when it comes to seeing the benefits of insurance. Those few in our country who secured their business against unforeseen are still in operation. Cos they knew when the unexpected occurs, they can hold on to their business through insurance and keep it going.
Just like you cannot blame than solely for this. Let us put the blame on the insurance company as well. It will amaze you that they don't do their assignment well at all. It is until recent I started seeing messages on insurance policy on my phone and I am sure it may be because of the insurance topics I do talk on trendri.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just like you cannot blame than solely for this. Let us put the blame on the insurance company as well. It will amaze you that they don't do their assignment well at all. It is until recent I started seeing messages on insurance policy on my phone and I am sure it may be because of the insurance topics I do talk on trendri.
Lol, since you're conversing more about insurance topics, Google sent you ads from insurance company if you'll like it and register for premium policy with them. Google reads through what you love talking about mostly and direct ads to you via email. At times it's simply a sponsored email from one of the site you registered your email with.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
But make sure you are capable of paying the premium before actually going for it , because they could become financial liability too for the business and the business ends up suffering too much loss paying premium to cover it's property against any kind of risk that might likely happen I think

sincerem

VIP Contributor
But make sure you are capable of paying the premium before actually going for it , because they could become financial liability too for the business and the business ends up suffering too much loss paying premium to cover it's property against any kind of risk that might likely happen I think
You're right bro. That's why we need to pick out the premium services that is best to make what we can afford for it. If we can't afford it we should not go for it in order not to tarnish our business progress. Cos when the payment becomes a burden it turns out to become a workload to our business progress.