Save up your profits or reinvest them?

Skysaint

Verified member
I think it does not really matter whether your into online method of earning money or offline business or even both as this question is of concern to them all.
Whether online or offline business, at some point while running the business or investment, it's only normal that we actually start earning some profits from the business or investment we made. As a business man, would you prefer to save up your profits or reinvest them back into the business for more gain/profits?
In my own opinion, I would suggest we reinvest these profits back into the business if it's actually a lucrative one with a promising future. I don't see any point trying to save up income that will remain stagnant over the coming years. What's your say on this?

That's exactly what should happen. Reinvesting will bring more profits. If you tend to keep your profits when the business is still fresh, it will not bring more profits. In fact, the profit will be smaller than the initial ones which are bad for business. So I strongly believe that profits should be used for more profits.

It is good to reinvest profit made in a business but not all the profit because unforseen circumstances may just arise which will need money and if you have reinvented all the profit,there will not be any money or income to fall back at that is why it is advisable to invest part of your profit in business atleast 70% and still have 30%at hand

It is good to reinvest profit made in a business but not all the profit because unforseen circumstances may just arise which will need money and if you have reinvented all the profit,there will not be any money or income to fall back at that is why it is advisable to invest part of your profit in business atleast 70% and still have 30%at hand
Yeah, there is need to make some reservations for future use in case something urgent comes up. It's always best to reinvest a greater part of the profits if possible back into the business as long as the business proves to be lucrative. The more you reinvest the more profits you're likely to make at the end so it's always good for a business man to reinvest instead of saving up stagnant money.

Yeah, there is need to make some reservations for future use in case something urgent comes up. It's always best to reinvest a greater part of the profits if possible back into the business as long as the business proves to be lucrative. The more you reinvest the more profits you're likely to make at the end so it's always good for a business man to reinvest instead of saving up stagnant money.
That is the best idea.You need to save for your future to come because keeping money at this point in time because the money will be stagnant and it will devalue in the Market and it will not have any value because money value increase by the day.Reinvesting income is very important to have a bright future in life.

No matter the angle one may view the topic, the best is to reinvest one's profit for more gain. But in most cases, some people don't like reinvesting their profit for them to know actually know their profit. Personally, I will save the profit to be reinvested in another business or investment.

No matter the angle one may view the topic, the best is to reinvest one's profit for more gain. But in most cases, some people don't like reinvesting their profit for them to know actually know their profit. Personally, I will save the profit to be reinvested in another business or investment.
Well reinvesting is the best option if you don't have pressing matters that demands spending else I don't personally see any reason not to reinvest the profits. Also if your business is quite lucrative, then reinvesting back into the business with be a better option as most times you can't actually determine the future of the business your trying to invest in aside from yours.