Save money on phones

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
In this modern world, mobile phones have become an essential part of our daily lives. They allow us to stay connected with others, access information, and perform a variety of tasks on the go. The cost of a phone can vary depending on the brand, features, and specifications.

When you're planning to save money on phone, it is important to stay within your budget and not overspend on a phone that you cannot afford. It is also important to shop around and compare prices to ensure you are getting the best value for your money.

So many people overspend money on phones when they go for easy buy, am sure almost everybody here understand what i mean by buying phone on easy buy. You pay 30% the price of the phone and pay every month till it's complete. Comparing the real price of the phone and the the one you buy on easy buy, you'll realize that you've overspend your money.

So when talking about saving money on phones, we have to think well to avoid overspending.

Kidi

Verified member
Saving money on phone is challenging depending on the current world, yes people involved themselves in a situation of longing about popular things, mobile phone is one of major thing population of people is suffering for.

like the easy buy you mentioned earlier, to be sincere I don't advise people to buy phone from easy buy because the amount of interest you'll pay is 20 percent equal to the phone you purchase from them.

So guys in my own opinion the best way to save money on phone is to stick in your budget, budget will help you understand the total value of your money, budgets will also help to avoid overspending in terms of phone.