Selling SAVE HUNDREDS OF EUROS/YEAR with 18 + 1 best services daily ONLY for PEOPLE residing in PORTUGAL

What are you selling? Give details about the product you want to sell.
B

blueyestiger

Hello friends,

I am selling an UPDATED DOCUMENT written in portuguese language with 8 sheets, only for people residing in Portugal, in order to help SAVE HUNDREDS OF EUROS PER YEAR, here are the detailed services:
1. Website of the most secure / reliable platform in the real estate loan market with a net return of 15% / year
2. Website for opening a bank account without monthly / annual fees or minimum banking services account
3. Website for average savings of 50% (Food, hygiene, health, home and animals) and price comparison
4. Website for average savings of 14% on electricity and piped gas
5. Six best websites to simulate and save on car / motorcycle insurance and choose the most advantageous
6. Three best websites to buy air travel at the best price
7. Six best websites to rent stay at the best price for one person_ (2 websites) or two people_ (4 websites)
8. Three websites for renting a car at the best price, one website with information about bus schedules all over the world and five websites for hitchhiking
9. Five best websites to save tens / hundreds of euros when buying new retail products
10. Eight best websites for current promotions in Portugal and abroad
11. Best unlimited internet service with hotspot at home or on the street at the best price
12. Four lists with 631 websites to look for a job or 206 websites to get more freelance work
13. Ten best free websites to get more views, likes and followers on social networks
14. Best application / website to save tens / hundreds of euros in solving any problem
15. Two best websites to compare car fuel at the best price
16. Three applications and two websites to call for free plus one application and four websites to send free sms
17. Best free computer cleaning program and best free antivirus of 2021
18. Updated list of 41 websites for online publication of commercial ads for free in portugal

19 * IPTV SERVICE + MULTIMEDIA = OPTION 1 or IPTV SERVICE = OPTION 2 or TOP IPTV SERVICE = OPTION 3 (SERVICES PAID IN PART)

• If you are interested in read the “DEMONSTRATION” document explaining all this PACK of 18 + 1 services, see more details in my WEBSITE . In this DEMO are only the chapters of the ORIGINAL document, that costs €100 and will be sent to your email after payment in International Bank Transfer or Mbway. If you buy, I give 3 FUNCTIONAL BONUS OF €50 (€30 + €10 + €10) just to create an account on 3 websites, WITHOUT ANY DEPOSIT.
  • If you want to know how much you will save per year thereabout send me an EMAIL with subject "FREE EXCEL SIMULATION" and then I will send you a excel file that you just need to fill and resend me, to finally send you the final file with the approximate savings that you will have annually.