Sagapoll: Survey App to Make Money

Holicent

VIP Contributor
An African online survey app called SagaPoll gives you a voice. By answering a few questions, you can earn money from anywhere and from home. It is free.

You can redeem points for cash every day by taking new surveys every day!

Your voice counts! SagaPoll interfaces you with a great many organizations and associations that are dynamic across the African landmass and searching for your perspectives and conclusions. You will assist them in developing new products and services or enhancing existing ones by participating in these surveys.

How to use the app that makes money in Africa, SagaPoll:
  • Download the app;
  • Create an account;
  • Answer surveys and earn points immediately;
  • Share your referral code with friends to earn both additional points;
  • Redeem points to earn money from home.

Invite some friends, and you'll both get more points. To get your invitation code, use the app's share button. When your friends use your SagaPoll registration code, you can earn bonus points for each friend you refer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the update , I will go check it out to see how the app really work and how possible we could make money from such. African survey supposed to be a legitimate survey people can be using to make money most especially for African since most of the survey that is coming from most advanced countries like the United States and UK are not supported in our location.

Looking at the write-up you have posted, I have not really seen the payment method they will be using to pay every members that have successfully earned from the platform . This is also very important and love to know about it because I may not want to receive my payment using PayPal as it is not accepted presently in my location. This will really cause a lot of difficulties if I am interested to withdraw the money to my local bank.