Review ryzex.net Scam or Legit?

M

mamami

Please i want to know how reliable ryzex is before investing into it . Does anyone know if this is legit or scam?

D

Deleted member 28127

As my little knowledge all these websites selling virtual antiminer are a new form of hyip website :) let me explain to you more you surely buy mining power or antiminer then website owner in reality not buying any antiminer unfortennally but using your funds to process payouts to oldest members and you will also refer and when money used to purchase mining power or antiminer is enough then simply the website will unlock the procedure of paying members by simply delete the website and running away with crypto so in the internet there is no free money mining is by purchasing yourself mining equipments not dealing with online mining platforms.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I have reviewed the site and it seems that it is a scam site because apparently it looks like a ponzi scheme to me. They claim that they have partnered with Binance and I really doubt if Binance considers them as their partners. They are actually a pyramid scheme that has been disguised as a so-called "cloud mining" project. They are offering 3 percent day profits and this amount is totally unrealistic. They will soon run away and scam people, even if they are paying people today. They claim that they are on trust pilot. This is true but their rating is very poor. please stay away.

SergiuM

I just started 1 week ago, I manage to withdrawal 2 time's. After that they say that have to verify my email and I can't contact them

sabra12

Please i want to know how reliable ryzex is before investing into it . Does anyone know if this is legit or scam?
Due to the viral existing of this crypto mininy website..many hacker and scammer had jump into the business mainly to scam people..but giving it a try will be helpful..you may also search for review on YouTube..