Risk Management Is Your Number One Defense.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Most strategies can't stand the test of time, is either they start producing mediocre results or stop working completely.

The only thing that will save a trader is good risk management, with a sound risk management you don't even need any strategy to be honest, especially if you're good at placing stops.

These days I don't really have any strategy that I'm using to trade the market, what I do is, I just check the higher timeframe and look at the candlesticks patterns, understand it, get a mental picture on where the trade is going and then I'll dial down to the lower timeframe and start looking for opportunities to place my trade.

I already how much I'm going to lose and I don't give a damn about take profit, I ride the market till the trend is exhausted.

So you see practically what has been saving me is risk management, with a cent account you can practice your risk management without having to worry about your stops.

If you're worried about that that's when you'll make all of the mistakes like exiting when the market did not move In the direction you want or adjusting your stop loss so that it'll not be hit.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Smart bridge technology is fast and secure and updated brokers use that technology. You won’t face any technical issues like requites, slippage and dealing desk with Eurotrader broker. And all these facilities you will find available in the broker. They make sure instant support whenever necessary.