Trading Discussion Risk management in forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a risky market. So, risk management is an important thing in forex trading. It helps traders to survive in the market long. That’s why many brokers like Eurotrader offer educational resources including risk management. If anyone wants to invest all their money in forex, I think it's a very immature decision. Trade safely and survive in the market.

Mitchlasut

Forex is a risky market. So, risk management is an important thing in forex trading. It helps traders to survive in the market long. That’s why many brokers like Eurotrader offer educational resources including risk management. If anyone wants to invest all their money in forex, I think it's a very immature decision. Trade safely and survive in the market.
im stilll learning about Forex

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Forex mostly crypto is now the currency trending all over the world now so many brokers are now getting involved in this big opportunity this new market has opened with somany investors making the best out of it. Although we all know it has it own fair share of risk anyway but it can be managed with proper insight of the market.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Risk management is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although risk management is very important even in business and forex trading,for me who concentrate on trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency risk management is very important but not like forex trading because in cryptocurrency there is a higher possibility that what you lose will likely comes back to the original price you bought if you have not sold it.