Review Rich birds SCAM!!

iovudima

I came across the Rich Birds project by accident back in 2016. I liked the plot the most. We buy poultry, as it were, for real money, they carry various eggs, they can be sold, as well as bought after new birds, and when you have a large farm, you can earn real money.
But not everything is as easy and simple as it seems in this project. To withdraw your own money, you will not only need to buy birds and sell eggs, and sit for months in this browser game, but also you need to invite the same gullible people like you. A second month later, you already know that this is not any game, but a real financial pyramid. If you do not invite referrals, then you will not even withdraw 50% of your investments.
It’s no matter how a game, but a game with a financial pyramid, you don’t invite referrals, there are hundreds or even thousands of birds, they carry a lot of eggs, the income in six months is good, a couple of thousand rubles a day, but you cannot withdraw anyone. It invites referrals, if they replenish the account for real money, then you can withdraw funds a little, and if they do not replenish the account, then you are sitting without money.

There are awesome ways to earn money from the site 'Rich Birds' in the online deals. Having got curiosity in the project, I had set myself to make money in the site. But, after registering into the site, though I bought birds, collected eggs, sold eggs and then reached the minimum cash out threshold but could not withdraw.