Review Review Of Monument.Plus: Is It A Scam Or Legit Investment Opportunity?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Monument Plus is one of the newly created website on the internet. I did a review of this site and found that they offer 0.3 percent hourly, 0.8 percent hourly, and even 1.5 percent hourly. The payment methods they support are Perfect Money, Payeer, and bitcoin only. Of course they never use Paypal because Paypal never supports such kind of invbestment program. A simple look at the website sjwos that the website is not designed in a professional way. Even if websites of such investemnet opportunities and websites were designed in a special way, it would not guarantee that they are legit. My investigation has revealed that this website was only paying for a couple of weeks and now it has become a scam. So if anyone is interested in joining this site, I would like to advise you: do not join or invest in this site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I like your conclusion. It is better to join as onlookers first and see the ways things are done before joining the website. And for the PayPal not accepting the website may not be because the website looks unprofessional. There may be other reason while PayPal may not want to partner with them.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I like your conclusion. It is better to join as onlookers first and see the ways things are done before joining the website. And for the PayPal not accepting the website may not be because the website looks unprofessional. There may be other reason while PayPal may not want to partner with them.

Yes, Paypal only partners a few investment websites. I was quite surprised to find that some HYIPs do manage to "pay" people through Paypal and some even accept deposits through Paypal. It seems such HYIPs also try to game the Paypal payment system. However, the quantity of such HYIPs is VERY low who use Paypal.