Retiring in the rural area to escape the polluted air in the city

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our country most of the rural areas have parts that are being converted to residential areas. The primary reason of the land owner is the low revenue of the farm and orchard. A residential village can give him big money when developed and sold.

We have to admit that the air pollution in the city and suburbs are getting worse. A mountain that is about 8 kilometers away from our home is not clearly visible due to the haze in the air. That is obviously smog especially in the morning. As one environmentalist would put it, that is how dirty our air is. Retiring in the countryside is my dream. I want to move out to get away from the crowd and to have clean air to breath. I wish that my dream will come true soon.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I see a lot of the elderly doing this whenever they get retired and I believe it is for their well-being. It isn’t only about the polluted environment but even for their sanity. They get away from all the loud music and noises that comes with staying in the urban centers. So it a good move.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
In present time, pollution in rural area is no less either. There is hardly proper garbage dumping, while even plastic bags and pouches are reached rural areas. All modern items, like mechanical, electric and eleoctronic are present in rural areas. The only thing is tiny roads and most of the land is used for agriculture, so food products are cheap in comparing to cities; but not pollution.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not all city are polluted, their are some that are sanitized and well kept by the government of the state, doesn't allow people to make it look unkept polluting it with substances that isn't suitable for human breadth. Life in the rural area after retirement is still peaceful, and worthwhile. Cos it isn't expensive like the city type, you'll get to plant food crops a d fruits, harvest them and cut down the expenses for food.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You are lucky if you have a city there that is not suffering from air pollution. The main cause of air pollution here is the emission of the vehicles particularly the diesel engines. Even in the rural areas when vehicles are growing in number the pollution effect can be felt by the rural folks. Maybe it is about time that we become serious with the environment.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is my greatest wish too. That when I retire, I will go and live in a countryside. Those places have the best conditions for good health with very low pollution. You can breath fresh air, plant your own food and eat healthy, natural meals, go for nature walks and drink very clean water.