Rent Out Your Room On Airbnb And Make Money

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Renting out apartments has gone digital now, with AirBnB you'll be able to rent out a part of our house to a visitor and make money from it.

Airbnb is a tech company that allows house owners to rent out a room in their house and make money.

This is a very simple procedure, all you have to do is head to 'www.airbnb.com' and sign up with your details, your location, email and personal information about yourself after verification, you'll be able to list your apartments on the site.

By uploading the pictures, it side attraction and description.

And Airbnb will show it to people around the area that are looking for accommodation, most Airbnbs last for a few weeks or months thereby not making you uncomfortable and most patroniser's are toursits and visitors of a function, meeting etc.

After someone rents your room you'll be notified and you'll be given guidelines on the do's and don'ts and also at the end of their stay they'll leave a review on your profile based on how hospitable you are, this will boosts your visibility and credibility on the site.

Even in Nigeria, there are many rooms and apartments on Airbnb one can rent on the island maybe for vacation or just some alone time.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think this is a very great opportunity to make a living but it does have a disadvantage though, judging by your write up, I think it can be only advantageous to people that owns house, I mean it is not possible to think of renting out an apartment while you live in a rented apartment, this could trigger a court case if the landlord should know about it and it will eventually going to put one in trouble. I am not going against the fact that it is helpful but I am just trying to stage out the facts i feel about it.