Real estate Rent house / rent car , what do you preffer ?

greenieS

Verified member
Hello,

If you had some money available to buy something, what would you choose between buying a house and renting it or buying a car - two and renting them? What do you think is more profitable where you can earn a substantial income per month, rent a house / apartment or a car?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very better to rent a house than renting car in the sense that :
When you rent a house you will know that its a place you will be leaving pending the time that you will build your own house.
Renting a Car is additional cost to the expenses on ground especially when the Car is not meant to help one in the production of goods or services which can yield more profit or returns then its turn to liability.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Except the car is meant for commercial purposes, I don't see any reason for renting a car. For showing off? Most people don't know that cars are liabilities that take away money. You need money to buy fuel, for servicing and even to maintain it externally. But house is not like that. You can rent a house and ad well sublet it to still earn additional money for yourself.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If I have the cash out and I am going to buy the house property or the car. No matter how long you rent a car or an apartment it will never be yours at the end of the day and you are going to leave it behind when your tenancy is expired.

I will rather save up to buy the property I am turning to process rather than renting an apartment that has some of the features I want in my own house.

I have seen a lot of people doing these mistakes. There is no point in helping the landlord repair or modified his house to suit your own taste.