Remember this article when bitcoincash hits $10, 000

Phronesis

It won't be a shock to me if Bitcoin Cash hits $10,000 in 1 year, they are several reasons I believe this could happen very quickly even faster than the growth of Bitcoin, I would explain why shortly.

Bitcoin Cash was created in 2017, if you bought it in 2017 and still holding it till now then theirs a chance that you have a negative ROI. That shouldn't keep your hopes down because it's not over yet, based on my analysis I discovered that the Bitcoin Cash community is greater than any other cryptocurrency community out there. The Bitcoin Cash community is growing very quickly and this is going to have a great effect on Bitcoin Cash very quickly.

I always tell myself and my family that Bitcoin Cash is a safe bet and here's why. Bitcoin Cash is the only cryptocurrency with many supporters and people who are ready to promote it. In the past few months, there have been a lot of Development going into Bitcoin Cash. Not just that Bitcoin Cash is the only cryptocurrency where its community was able to build its fundraising platforms: Flipstarter and fund.cash. These two platforms have played a huge role in developing Bitcoin Cash in many ways.

How fundraising platform is changing Bitcoin Cash
The flipstarter is mostly used to start Bitcoin Cash development projects, in the past few months they have been many Bitcoin Cash adoption project all around the world aiming to spread the adoption of Bitcoin Cash in many countries that might have never heard of Cryptocurrency. The flipstarter project was also used to fund fundme.cash websites, which today is an easier method to start project funding.

One important thing that makes Bitcoin Cash superior to any other Cryptocurrency is it's supporters, they are many investors out there ready to support upcoming projects that aim to increase the adoption of Bitcoin Cash or fix a problem.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah i think the price of bitcoin cash is definitely going to increase more , so that is the main reason many are holding the coin now incase of any future increase and a lot of people would really benefit from the coin , so bitcoin cash would really stay for long and more the demands would keep on increasing to a higher rate based on my experience , i just hope things would get better , and i am very sure that by this year the coin would surely gets to $500 based on the way the coin is increasing rapidly and this would get better little by little i just hope so,and with bitcoin increasing on a higher note , other coins would also increase very and it would lay a positive aspect on bitcoin cash