Reasons Why You Should Be Using Twitter to Build Your Wealth

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Once a study was carried out to find which apps most of the rich individuals are using. The finding was interesting because Twitter topped the list. When twitter topped the list it surprised many people because it does not appear on list of the top 5 social platform with most users. Facebook has 2.8 billion users, where as Twitter has just about 330 million monthly active users. Yet, it was found that the most of the billionaires and millionaires were actually using Twitter.

If you want to build your wealth, you should also be using Twitter. Perhaps you are already using Twitter but you might not be using it correctly, take a cue from rich people and use Twitter in the same way and the same purpose that the rich people are using.

The reasons why and how you are using Twitter is different from why and how rich people are using it. The rich people are using Twitter mostly for news consumption. They have perfectly curated feed. You can also follow their suit by curating more tailored and more filtered feed for your specific needs. You should follow the news makers, journalists and content creators who create and share content that will help you to build your knowledge and understand what’s going around.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that Twitter is probably one of the best platforms when it comes to making money on the internet. A lot of people are capitalising on this fact to make a lot of money for themselves.

I actually tried to market an affiliate product through Twitter and I was able to get a lot of clicks but no sales. The truth is that I was actually not consistent enough because I wanted something that will give me quick money.

The fact that you can probably promote a lot of products on Twitter using hashtags and it can reach a lot of people even without paying for an ad is a very big advantage. I was getting hundreds of clicks from every post I made promoting the products, but the fact that I wanted quick money made me to give up on it. I was actually using warriorplus affiliate platform to promote those products.

There are several things you can do on Twitter to make money because you can easily reach people who are ready to help you. I have seen a lot of artists who were able to locate people that helped them build their career through Twitter..

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not doubt that Twitter is one of the favorite social media platforms for Rich people. In fact, I see a lot of influential people including politicians, government agencies, celebrities, socialites using Twitter. You can surely follow the people you admire and like and curate your Twitter feed However, the main problems with following these people are they are overtly personal. They take interest in talking about themselves, talking about themselves. Most of the issues they bring will have nothing to do with your personal development or building knowledge and skills. Elon Musk is very active on Twitter. I follow him, his tweets have caused a lot of rising and falls in the stock market and crypto market. He was even once summoned by the security board to clarify his tweets. A lot of people started investing in doge just because he said Doge to the Moon. But sadly not many people did research on doge and find out whether it truly has the potential to reach the moon. You can sure keep up with news and information by following newsmakers and influential people but I do not think you should just depend on twitter for news and information because a lot of time you will see manipulation.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am a Twitter user, Ido engage there but not often. I use Facebook more than I make use of Twitter, but I find Twitter more rich and valuable to my online business. I know I don't have much of the followers, but when it comes to targeted audience you can find it at Twitter than on Facebook. I follow most crypto enthusiasts, they post news around crypto and NFTs, I learn slot from their posts, it gives me the inspiration yo do more on my own to develop my own coin project. I am learning on Twitter just as I do with forums.