Reasons why people are interested in making money online

Onetech

Banned
Why do people want to make money online?
One of the best reasons people want to make money online is because it can be done from anywhere in the world. Working a traditional job means you have to physically work in one place, which means you can't always choose when or where to work. With online jobs, you can set your own schedule and work from anywhere.

Another reason why people want to make money online is that it's more convenient than working a traditional job. With an online job, all you need is a computer and an Internet connection to get started. There's no commute and no office politics!

Finally, making money online doesn't require any start-up costs or investment in equipment like some traditional jobs do. This makes it an easy option for people who don't have much money but still want to make some dollars

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Absolutely true, personally I have different reasons why I prefer to work online and one of the most important reason for me is because of the time . I can schedule to work whenever I am interested , this gives me a lot of opportunity to engage in different things offline that might be useful to me in the future and also to concentrate on my study and other things, as a student obviously it won't be possible for you to work offline because of the time limitation , you can only be able to work online where you can organise your time to work when it suits you

Online business is quite easy compared to offline business and this one does not require a physical strength . it is something you only have to concentrate to do . Even with this online business has their own advantage and disadvantage but I believe the only disadvantage of online business is that some online business are not always reliable and sometimes if you are not careful there there is high rate of scamming activities which you may be affected in one way or the other, in most countries online business may not really be suitable because of the exchange rate of each currency.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
In my belief. I do not think that there should be any special reason as to why people need to be interested in making money online rather than to use it as a means of survival. Apparently, if you do not work, there will not be any chance for you to eat, pay bills and do every other thing that needs money to be done. In my own opinion, I just think that people do make money online because they think that it is more easier than going outside there to try to make it. Since that seems more stressful and difficult.

D

Deleted member 13140

i think it's probably clear why people want to make money online, thought the real term for it is actually working from home, and that's where the real meaning is.
Which is that most people prefer staying at home and working, most people don't like the idea of waking up everyday to go and work for some guy who probably won't pay you enough for your efforts.
some people actually just like the idea of working on the internet, people like me, i just love the internet as a whole.

Caramelle

Working online is a viable alternative for people who cannot otherwise work on a full-time offline job. In my case, I am embarking on a new career and I need to complete a post-graduate course in order to qualify for a faculty position in a state university. Online work offers a great deal of flexibility, something I need at this point. I turned to online work several years back when I needed to stop working due to the combination of excessive job pressure and stress-induced sickness. Freelance writing offered a way for me to earn decent money from home. I had to work long hours to earn a little more than half of my old salary but it freed me up from the daily 4 hours of commuting and gave me more time to bond with my family. I lost the stability of a fixed salary, bonuses, and the perks that come with being officially employed but I regained my health and sanity.

However, I would like to bust the myth that working online does not require investment other than time. I had to buy a laptop to start working online efficiently. I never needed my own laptop at home when I was working. Right now, I am using 2 laptops to work, attend classes, and teach online. Thankfully, they aren't too expensive because I only need the basic specs. I also have to pay for a monthly internet subscription.​

E

eldavis

These are really good reasons why people wants to start making money online right now. Another reason why working online became alot more popular than it once was is the recent pandemic. After the pandemic, alot of persons lost their jobs and source of living, most of them became stranded with no where to turn to. To take care of themselves and probably their family as well, they had no where to go so most of them decide to give online earning a try, which some are already enjoying now.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
People has different reason why they want to make money online. I personally make money through online because there are many things i ought accomplish with money .
If somebody really want to make good money online there are some sacrifices that one must make.
Time is very important; because if one can not give much time to it then there Will problem and one will not be able to make money.
One should also be courageous and strong because without that one can be frustrated a times.
Any body who really want to be making money online at least must know how to read and write before that can be possible.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money online is easier when compare to making money offline. There is no much distraction, unnecessary envy from your colleague and even the problem of harsh boss. All these make making money online easier .
Aside this, there is always the matter of convenience. You don't need to be forced or monitored. You can decide to work anytime u feel like unlike offline business which requires you to work from certain time to certain time.
There is also privacy in working online. No one will know what you do and how much you have until you decide to reveal the secret yourself. But ik offline, your life even depends on your boss who pays your salary. He knows your financial strength and he can easily predict your next line of action.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Why do people want to make money online?
One of the best reasons people want to make money online is because it can be done from anywhere in the world. Working a traditional job means you have to physically work in one place, which means you can't always choose when or where to work. With online jobs, you can set your own schedule and work from anywhere.

Another reason why people want to make money online is that it's more convenient than working a traditional job. With an online job, all you need is a computer and an Internet connection to get started. There's no commute and no office politics!

Finally, making money online doesn't require any start-up costs or investment in equipment like some traditional jobs do. This makes it an easy option for people who don't have much money but still want to make some dollars
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your interesting and informative post about the reasons why people are interested in making money online. I totally agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that today more and more people are interested in working and making money online because,as I personally believe, working online is easier than working offline. Furthermore, you can work in the comfort of your own house without stress or any boss over your head but with your family. You just need a laptop and a good internet connection. And the best thing of all is that you can set your own schedule and be more relaxed in this way. Isn't that great?Well, this is my humble opinion about online earning. Wish you all the best and every success in whatever you are currently doing or you are planning to do!

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I know many are of the opinion that working online is much more flexible, which is true, in that I have no arguments. And I know many may say working online gives one the opportunity of been current and updates with the latest happenings making the rounds and this will certainly give the online worker more advantage over the offline worker, who spends most of his time offline, sometimes they even find little or no time to go through their whatsapp messages. The online worker also has the advantage of managing their time and doing whatever they think deems fit as their time will be utilized for themselves and by themselves. Again the offline worker also saves alot of time and stress which will also play a major positive role on his or her health. Lastly I will say they will also save some money that could have been spent on transportation and other miscellaneous expenses.

But after I still think the online worker is actually going to be doing work as compared to the offline worker who knows his or her resumption and close time. And goes home straight after work to rest, while the offline work works Monday to Monday, even at night too. the offline works only on work on work days and rest during weekends.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Technology is taking over the financial and business world and as the days goes by technology manufacturers include new futures in most produced technology and some of these features is the ability for the technology to be used to make money online . And so individual house on the other hand and maximizing the use of this technology to their full potentials which include working online in order to earn . Working online is also seen as an alternative to those who lost their job or who have retired from their previous jobs . Student and college goers who cannot run an offline or a nine-to-five job are also interested in making money online in order to cater for their material needs and wants .

It's important to know that to make money online one has to be cautious and alert so as not to endanger him or herself by falling victim or subject to various online scammers and fraudsters who own various websites with the sole aim and objective to rob online money making minded people off their time ,energy knowledge , and resources . That is why in order to detect a legit and pain website you must use a scam detector to do so so as not to fall victims and subject to online scammers .

Skysaint

Verified member
Most people are interested in making money online because the old method of earning seems not to be going so smooth for us, I mean the offline method of earning.
Sadly, students graduates from different universities on a yearly basis and they have got nothing to show for it; no job opportunity whatsoever or even any lucrative business for them to go into. This has made many look for better and easier ways to make money and that is what brought many to the online market.
I could vividly remember during the pandemic season, everyone was asked to shut down their business and move into their respective homes. This was a proof to many that depending solely on the offline method of earning was dangerous and as well risky because most people actually suffered during this period as they've got nothing to do and hunger was at its climax. This was another reason that brought many people online to earn and that's when most people discovered he possiblity of earning money online while staying at the comfort of your room.
For me, what brought me online to make money is because I want to feel useful to myself. I saw myself as a burden to my parents and all I do is eat and eat and eat. So I wanted to contribute something to my life because one day I would have to take responsibilities for myself and possibly my own family.

Kendy

Verified member
People have various reasons they choose to work online but one of the commonest reasons is to make money. The act of having a whole new experience, there are people who have worked offline for a long while and they need a new adventure which they choose to adopt the online way of making money. Getting more opportunities and learning a skill, I happen to fall under this category, apart from the incentives this is my aim of working online although on a part-time basis and this has made me more optimistic because I learn a lot of experience free of charge on this forum. I also use the online platforms, to learn the skill of content creation. Other reasons could include meeting and getting acquainted with individual from different countries, different experiences and works of life. It is undeniably that the major aim of choosing to work online is to make a source of livelihood as no one would want to work for free on any site without at least a little offer of compensation. When I started working online, my aim was to first develop myself and get to learn new ways, creativity and changing ways of earning money through writing.

Rachael

Verified member
Money is a necessity of life and no body who is clinically sound can do without it. Reasons people are interested in making money is because, without it, nothing can be achieved. The basic necessities of life which is; food, clothing and shelter cannot be gotten free of charge. If there was a way to sleep all day ad money would grow on our beds, then so many people will choose to rest but unfortunately, this is not the case. Money is needed in different works of life and to achieve our goals. Making money online has proven to be less tedious when it comes to making money. The leverage and comfort of staying in your house to make money is one encouraging feature, the leverage of having to work following your schedule is also a point of attraction. It is often mistaken that making money online is easy, but this is not the fact until you have actually had a first-hand experience. Making money online is fair and equitable in most sites, in that you can view your statistic and calculate how much you are potentially earning but the offline jobs is coarse with frequent deduction on every little default or mistake.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The internet and the various social media platforms has made it easier for people to make money sitting at the comfort of their homes and this has drawn the attention of a lot of people all over the world. I remember when I wanted to start making money on the internet because I heard from some group of persons who were actually making good amount of money. What really caught my attention is that you don't need to go out every morning and come back in the evening for you to be paid a fixed amount of money at the end of the day. this of course was my main motivation to make money on the internet. Another thing that motivated me was that I wanted to learn an offline skill but it didn't go as I expected so I had to search for ways of making money on the internet. Many people have various reasons why they ventured into online business and some is that they do not want to make fixed amount of money on monthly basis and they actually want to be their own boss. Another reason why people venture into online businesses is because they want to achieve financial freedom.