Reasons to stay happy with money made from Paid to post sites

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Some people working on paid to post sites don’t have other side hustles. They solely rely on monies gotten from combined paid to post sites they work on. Yes, the income might be small but you still live a happy life doing just this task online.

The following should help put a smile on your face and still keep you happy.

• You are making money daily despite the pay
  • The job isn’t really tedious, you just need to give your honest opinions and few cents are made
  • You can readily pick up your bills no matter how it helps to achieve that
  • The money can help you out with some entertainment that comes with paying some fees to enjoy like visiting the amusement parks
  • The job is a stepping stone for you, you work on the sites still something more valuable come along.
How do you stay happy with the money, you little money you get from posting on sites?

Mika

VIP Contributor
There was a time when I was spending 3-4 hours every day posting on various forums and making around $100 per month. However, these days I am using just one forum and make about $15 a month. When I was making $100 per month, I was happy, and now I am making just $15 per month and I am still happy. When I was working 3-4 hours on forums every day, I was basically trying to make money. Currently, I work about 1 hour every day and it is not all about making money. Paid-to-post sites are not my income source, I come to paid-to-post sites only when I am free, and I do not have any assignments on my hands. When I am free, instead of wasting time on social media, I come to the forum and post here, I try to spend time doing creative activities and in the meantime I also make some money,

Augusta

VIP Contributor
To a large extent you are doing the right thing. I do same if I'm not working on some articles that I know that it takes time to achieve. This is why I'm always happy that posting sites are here so that when you don't have serious jobs to do you can do fall back on them.

I hope others can read this and know that you need to be more active to make good money off posting sites monthly. They might be paying little but if you are consistent with the site you might make about $30 per one then in the month you can make $100.

So happiness should be still be paramount here as it will help you pick up your bills no matter how small. You can still get entertainment no matter how small still from this money no matter how small. So bottom line is that the money can still make us happy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am really grateful for the opportunity I have to make money on paid to post side I will not swept that fact under the carpet. This has really helped me in so many ways directly and indirectly both financially and otherwise in knowledge.

I could remember when I didn't have opportunity to make money online and then I was just concentrating to make money on paid to click website. At the end of the day I wasn't able to even make up to 0.1 cent . All this thing's was just a stress because I was looking for opportunity to make at least $1 or 0.8 cent.

But at the same time , I believe this is just a stepping stone and there are more opportunities to explore that can help me make more money online. I am just concentrating to learn a profitable skill that will help me earn better in the future

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like your mindset it is always good to be optimistic even when things are not going the way you had anticipated but you gave it a try and that's the way to go.

When you want to be a winner and have a winning spirit the thing is that paid to post sites don't pay much but working hard can get one some money at the end of the day.

The thing is that you should still be happy that you're making money no matter how little it is. we all know we can not get rich by posting on site but it can help you get by so you see something reasonable to do so you keep keeping up with it and try to reach the maximum that is allowed in the site and make the money that you can at that time it is better than wasting your time on social media.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I fully agree with everything you mention in your post about paid-to-post sites. Actually, posting on forums is my favourite earning method. I enjoy working here on Trendri. It relaxes me after returning home from a busy day at work. I have a good time here; I learn new things and earn some money simultaneously. This is an excellent reason to stay happy with the money I make here. I would recommend Trendri to everyone!

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
yeah well stated this is my point exactly that they are other things we will enjoy on paid to post site apart from the money we can still be appy because there are other things we are enjoying for working on such sites at least keeping you busy than being bored at home is something and I at the end of the day you are still also making money which is the additional benefits of working on the site.

Even with the little money you can pay your bills as early as possible you can also get some entertainment from the money you make from paid to post site so the fact remains that they are things we can look at and still find happiness posting on the site.

Posting on sites is enjoyable because you just need to drop your opinions on the topics and you are done so it is good to be happy about working on it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't expect to pay my rent from the money I make on paid to post site, however, I can buy chocolates and ice cream form the money I make on paid to post site and I am happy with what I can do with my paid to post site's earning. I don't suggest people to depend on these sites to make money as you will be spending more time compared to what you will earn, instead, you should explore other higher paying activities, for instance youtubing, selling online, affiliate marketing, freelancing, etc. However, you can still use these sites to generate some money whenever you are free. No matter what you do you can still find 30-60 minutes every day to post on these sites and generate some money. You can also use these platforms to hone your writing skills and grow as a freelance writer, blogger, copywriter, etc.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
No doubt, working on paid to post platforms is very sweet and if you are very serious you can actually make a lot of money for yourself. the fact that you do not need to invest any money is one of the major reasons working on paid to post platforms is one of the best ways in which you can use to make some good amount of money.

All that is required of you is some level of seriousness and consistency and of course you will actually make a lot of money for yourself.

It is also important and necessary that you venture into about two or three paid to post platforms and work on them consistently every single day to be able to realise a lot of profit. Another good thing is that you can use the money to venture into other more profitable online business is to make more money for yourself.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Working on paid to post websites is really awesome especially if you love writing, personally, I have been writing since when I was a teenager, I've written stories and published some online, so it just come to me naturally without putting in much effort, I like paid to post sites because they help me to hone my writing and communication skills, while the payment can be used to sort out some bills.

I also like the idea of having multiple source of incomes, so that you have different ways to make money, I'd like to get to into blogging later, so this is like an apprenticeship for me and I can see clearly that my writing skills have improved tremendously, I also get to learn about certain topics I didn't know about and I always share knowledge on what I know with the community so I think overall the experience is worth it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
No doubt, working on paid to post platforms is very sweet and if you are very serious you can actually make a lot of money for yourself. the fact that you do not need to invest any money is one of the major reasons working on paid to post platforms is one of the best ways in which you can use to make some good amount of money.

All that is required of you is some level of seriousness and consistency and of course you will actually make a lot of money for yourself.

It is also important and necessary that you venture into about two or three paid to post platforms and work on them consistently every single day to be able to realise a lot of profit. Another good thing is that you can use the money to venture into other more profitable online business is to make more money for yourself.
Yes, you are right. Paid-to-post forums are a good earning method since no special skills are required. It is true that you cannot become rich by working in forums but if you work on them for 1 hour every day, this depends on the time you have available of course, then little by little, you will be able to make a good income. I recommend paid-to-post sites to everyone who is interested in earning some legit money online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That is my point exactly if you cannot have any skills to make money for freelancing site then you can try out the different paid to post site that we have now good enough there are several of them now you just need to sign up and start posting on them.

if you are a fast typist then you should be able to make money at least two to three dollars from its daily though this also depends on the time available to you but if you have the time it will be good to avoid laziness when posting.

it is good to post to the maximum requirement of a given site it is always good to work at least 2 hours on each posting site to make the best of it.

So we can still be happy if you're only working on paid to post site because at the end of every week you would have made good money.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I am neither happy, nor dissatisfied with the online earning I am having, everyone have own reasons for own reactions. I too have my own, and I don't think I should be checking in other people's reasons for anything. My online earning isn't going to be wasted, its socially active, but in real it is needed for better revenue, its like either to spend quick or save as capital for next step.