Reasons to not invest in Ponzi scheme platforms.

Axis

Banned
Many individuals usually confuse making money on Ponzi scheme platforms and website as being a very good money-making opportunity, but in all ramifications as we are about to consider there is absolutely no way that is totally interesting and profitable to make money in Ponzi scheme websites. Ponzi scheme platforms and website as we know are not hundred percent free and that is because for them to be described as Ponzi scheme website they need monetary investment from their users and members in order for the uses and members to make more profit and more income as they claim. Ponzi scheme websites usually use one particular scheme of issuing fake payment proofs to their supposed users and members so as to win their interest and to believe their claim of being legit and flexible in which we already know as them being fraudulent and scamming.

Ponzi scheme platforms and websites do not last the test of time online and sooner or later there are more likely to get exited online and that is only when they have accumulated money from their designated members and users. In order to never Fall victim to money loss by Ponzi scheme website, is expected not to invest but rather channel your money to order risk-free or risk-less investments.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Here are some ponzi scheme red flag

A risk-free investment with high profits
Every investment entails some level of risk, and more risk is often present in investments with larger expected returns. Be extremely wary of any investment offer that is "guaranteed."

Excessive consistency in returns Over time

Investments can have ups and downs. Be wary of an investment that consistently produces profits independent of general market conditions.

Investing that is not registered

Ponzi schemes sometimes include investments that haven't been registered with state or federal regulators or with the SEC. In order to give investors access to information about the company's management, goods, services, and finances, registration is crucial.

Unauthorized vendors

Investment professionals and firms are required to be licensed or registered under federal and state securities regulations. Most Ponzi schemes involve unregistered businesses or unlicensed persons.

Complicated, covert tactics.

If you don't comprehend an investment or can't receive all the facts you need, stay away from it.

Problems with the papers

Errors in account statements could indicate that money is not being invested as promised.

Having trouble getting paid.

If you don't get paid or have trouble withdrawing money, be wary. Promoters of Ponzi schemes occasionally attempt to deter participants from withdrawing their money by promising even greater rewards for sticking around.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various reasons why I would never ever invest in pyramid scheme.

1) Pyramid schemes are scams

Well, this is the first reason why I may never ever actually invest in any kind of pyramid scheme. All the pyramid schemes like Hyip sites are all scams to begin with. They never invest your funds anywhere. They are based on a pyramid scheme system where the old investors are paid by the new ones. This suggests that the whole system is not based on the sale or purchase of a real commodity at all.

2) Pyramid schemes are illegal

This is also one of the main reasons why many people must not invest in such kind of business. Pyramid schemes are definitely illegal and they are not backed up by any kind of reputable company. Moreover, they are not authorised to operate in many countries. This is why majority of the online pyramid schemes are illegal.

3) Once you get scammed, you cannot get your money

Well, this is the last reason. Many pyramid schemes such as Hyip sites would never use PayPal or any other kind of reputable payment processor and this is why you cannot claim your money at all.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
When I was new to online earning, I was so eager to make money the easy way. So I would try to invest in ponzi schemes but I ended up loosing a lot. So I decided to stop using them and do the work needed in order to earn. That was a very good decision I made.

Instead of wasting your money away, you could spend your time and effort to earn risk free. Of which you earn regularly, are sure of your income and you can keep improving.

I think laziness combined with greed is what pushes many to Ponzi schemes. The best thing for you is to accept that they are not a reliable source of income. Then brace yourself to start giving effort, learning skills and spending your time well in order to earn in a more safe way. You can be doing so much to earn a little from paid to post forums, but at least you can rely on that income.

Kennysplash

Verified member
They never last, they are sure to crash after a short period of time. Ponzi schemes are designed to make the creators rich, the earlier we accept that the better. There is no such thing as free money, you have to work for it. This is what is causing many people to fall victim, they want easy money. Get 200 percent of your investment in 24 hours, how possible can that be? What business will be done to get that much return in that short period of time? But when it comes to money matters, only few are able to sit and think it through.
There is no free money anywhere. You have to work for it, don't let anyone deceive you with unrealistic promises. Know the value of the money you worked hard for, know it's worth so that you wouldn't just waste it or use it to enrich others.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The main reason is the following:
If I am investing in forex users investors so some days I make winner trade and some days a loser trade.
Should daily interest for 100 days based on this.
So if I invest 1 $ and get 2 $ then revenue should be 1,5 %.
Same if I invest 1 $ and get 0,5 $ then revenue should be 0,5 %.
But 1,5 % for 100 days means no investing any money and pay old user by new ones.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Investing your money on ponzi schemes is one of the easiest ways of losing it. That is why it is not advisable that people invest money on such schemes because they do not last for a very long time.

The reason so many people like to invest money on such platforms is because of the several promises they make to be paying you some certain percentage of your investment on daily basis which is not sustainable in the long run.

Some of them do not even last for a week and when you invest you will not be able to make any amount of money from your investment. A few people are actually lucky to make some good amount of money from them and the long run but majority of people end up losing.

The major  purpose of every ponzi platform is to run away with people's money at the end of the day. I've actually lost some money from such platforms before.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't understand the reason why people may still be investing in Ponzi scheme , because it seems so many people are confused about those two terms. Ponzi scheme is quite different from making money on the internet.
Though you are making money on the internet if the Ponzi scheme is paying you but that's not an online business it is a risky investment you are doing which is never considered as an online business.

Online business is something you offered such as skills in exchange for money, people that are making money as a content writer have a writing skill and they use the skills they have to generate money and at the same time web developers could also make money based on their skill. Those are freelancing online business but a situation in which you do not have a skill to offer and you are relying on investment apart from Crypto any other one with huge return on investment is a Ponzi scheme.

ezcashbiz614

Well I don't understand the reason why people may still be investing in Ponzi scheme

I think mostly people still invest in scams is that they don't
spend any time researching them beforehand, they are instead
blinded by the hype. Research beforehand, and only invest what
you are willing to lose.