Reason to live a debt-free life.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely nothing wrong being indebted to another, but what is definitely wrong is when an individual is indebted to another for a long period of time. Long-period indebtedness could be caused as a result of many reasons and consequences, but most importantly the main reason why some people owe debt to another for a long period of time, is because they do not plan and prepare well before actually finalizing their action to borrow money from another. It absolutely was better to be debt-free that is why if you have the money presently to pay off your debt you should never hesitate to do. Indeed many individuals are so reluctant and unwilling in repaying their debts, and in their mind they think that they are smart and decisive but in reality they are fools and are even putting themselves into a more critical and unresolved condition or situation.

In order to be debt-free, you need to pay off your debt when you can, secondly you need to plan and to make the needed preparations of how you will be able to repay back a collected loaned or borrowed money from another, even if the purpose or reason in which you use the borrowed money for doesn't turn out positive as expected. Whether the reason you use the borrowed money for turns out positive or negative you will still have to repay the loan in which you have borrowed, and you must always have this in mind when borrowing money from another or seeking for a loan from financial institutions or cooperation's.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
who wouldn't want to live a debt free life. we all know that living life without having to look over our shoulders see if our creditor is after you or not is one peaceful life .

for me I can't thread my happiness or peace of mind for anything I preserve my mental health as much as I am that is why I refuse to be a borrower no matter how pressing the issue is, because I don't want someone disturbing my peace.The thing is that credtors can be very annoying but we can't blame them because you were in possession of their money so if you don't want the stress that comes with being pursued by some creators then you need to stay away from borrowing money or being in debt. it can be very very depressing especially when you not sure of paying the money on the agreed time.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I do not think that there is any theory that disputes and individual from borrowing money possibly from another or from financial institutions and that is because money plays a very important role in an individual's life and so if an individual does not have sufficient money today he or she may possibly seek for ways to be equipped with money which totally include borrowing money from well-meaning friends of his or hers or borrowing from financial institutions. With that being said, it is necessary for an individual to borrow the amount of money in which he or she is able to repair. Irresistible money borrowing can totally make an individual to be a debtor for a long period of time.

And as we already know a debtor never have peace of mind, as he or she will always be thinking about how to repair his or her death and along the line he or she can bring to him or herself dehumanizing health effects caused by overthinking and over stress.