Real estate Real estate property you prefer to buy.

Immilash

What are the real estate property that you will like to buy? Before you can start up a real estate business you need more than enough money, real estate business needs enough money is the kind of business that you can just start it up with a little amount. If I'm opportuned to buy a real estate property I will like to buy the both of them that's house and land's. Both of them are good and lucrative business you only need lots of money before you can get the two of them. I will like us to distinguish between houses and land's which one is more lucrative, in my own opinion lands are more lucrative because you buy it anytime and you can sell it anytime you wanted to, in addition you will not suffer much looses on lands but rather you will get good returns if you invest well. Buying house's is also a great idea but is just that some times you might suffer much looses. This the clear difference between buying houses and buying lant on yout own opinion which one is it lucrative between the both of them is it buying house or buying lands. Thank you.

I agree with you, lands are way more lucrative than houses, the best part about lands is that over time it would appreciate more, while a house depreciates over time. You just need to find a good location and buy some lands at a cheap price, then wait. After some years the price would most definitely go up. I know of someone who brought some lands in a rural area, the price was not even up to half a million naira, after some years when development has started taking place in that area, he decided to sell off the land, and he was able to sell it for over two million naira.

I prefer to buy a land in the rural area. Maybe 1 or 2 hectares where I can build a small house for my home. But in 5 to 10 years time the property will be worth more because of the potential development of the town. I already have a prospect but right now I couldn't buy because my money is not enough and my wife did not approve of buying a property. But come to think of it, real estate is the safest investment. Maybe I just have to make another estimate of the cost of land so that I can pursue other provinces which have cheaper lands. My best bet is the province near Metro Manila which has the best potential for development.

The real estate investment that catches my attention is purchasing of landed properties. This investment is highly capital investment and no doubt, both landed properties and buying of already built houses are both lucrative but I would still choose lands over houses at any given opportunity. I prefer lands because the value keeps depreciating unlike houses, the value might depreciate especially if the house is getting old and not refurbished or renovated subsequently. Landed properties is much more feasible to me because you can always sell it at ease even without employing the services of an agent but in houses, you would or might need an agent services to get the property sold and it takes a whole lot of process.

Also, I prefer lands and building my own property from the scratch so that I can be sure of the building materials and the contractors I employ. These days, some houses are not built on a solid foundation which leads to the sky rocketing of collapse houses when a little thunderstorm occurs, if the foundation was deeply rooted with efficient building materials, such would be averted or curbed. Also, the location while purchasing a land is important and you can make your choices but houses are fixed and you might not be comfortable with the location it is situated.

To be honest, buying residential buildings with a territory is usually very expensive. The owner always demands more than the territory is actually worth, so the benefits of buying such a house are very small. That's why I prefer to buy apartments in multi-storey buildings. There is nothing difficult in buying apartments, except finding an interested seller. Many people buy residential houses, leaving behind unnecessary property in the form of an apartment. Therefore, apartments are often sold cheaper than they actually cost.

To be honest, I don't see any point in investing in real estate with an additional plot of land. The property itself is costly, but the price will increase significantly with an additional plot. The owner often asks for more than the property is actually worth, so the benefits of buying the property with land are very small. Only using you can get a little benefit. That's why I prefer to buy apartments in multi-story buildings. The most profitable thing is to invest in a new building that is still being built. Of course, it will take about two to three years before the entire multi-story building is built, but you will have ideal conditions for renting after that.
Unfortunately, I can't say that I agree with you. It is always profitable to buy property, as property is always growing in price!

The type of real estate property I will prefer to buy will be dependent on so many things and I have to put so many things into consideration before making the right decision , Without putting all these things into consideration you won't likely be able to make the best decision.

If I am interested to invest in a location that is not really populated or is growing I will mostly invest in Lands and probably in the future I can sell this lands at a higher price compared to the buying price. Even if I do not have interest to sell this properties I can definitely build a house when these areas are develop enough with high population , from there I can rent out these properties to people and that is when passive income comes in.

If the location is highly populated probably I will invest in buildings and rent out these buildings for people who are interested to live in , the value of houses depends on location and if the location is highly populated or modernize the possibility of making money with your investment is high because the price of this rented properties will also be high .

When it comes to purchasing a real estate property, I prefer buying of lands in rural areas, the reason I prefer this is because of the cheaper price rate and also the topography of the land. Most lands in the urban areas are very expensive and the topography has been grazed, which means that it might not be profitable if used for farming activities. Purchasing of houses is not an option for me because I tend to be pessimistic as I like to be sure of the foundation which my house is built upon. The building materials and the contractor involves is of utmost concern to me, because I would not want to negotiate into buying inferior materials which could lead to a building collapse.

I wonder why people would not build a house gradually by using the right building materials but they would prefer a collapse to happen, before they can restructure and do the right thing. Purchasing real estate properties is now much more easier because of the availability of registered nd licensed companies. Still, lands would always appreciate faster than houses and can be easily sold out or flipped without much hassles as compared to when you might decide to sell a house property.

Real estate business is a very lucrative business that has proved to be profitable eventually. However, buying the right kind of property could be really tricky. First of all, the biggest factor you must consider is location. Whatever the kind of property you buy, you must always buy a kind of property in an area where the area is at least slightly populated. As far as the right kind of property is concerned, I do not consider land a profitable investment because in my country, majority of lands are open plots and they do not benefit the investor until or unless the investor buys the property at low rates and sell that property at higher rates.

I thing that a house is a really great investment when it comes to buying property and this is what I prefer. There are many advantages of buying a house. first of all, a house could be rented out, a land could not be rented out. House is far much more profitable investment as compared to land. This is why I believe that house I much better. I do not consider flat a good investment either. This is because many people do not like flats and flats take a lot longer to sell off.

Real estate business is the best business investment in the world because itnkeeos appreciating everytime , either its a housing estate or a landed properties , the price keep growing every time as the location of the properties keeps developing and you can even give it out to your children as an inheritance after you died and they will keep making money on it too , all it just needed is to maintain it everytime it needs maintenance . And that's why i prefer real estate business than crypto currency because inalways flunctuate due to the volatility of the market.
Though you need a huge amount of money to start a real estate business, And I prefer building my house from scratch rather than buying a house because I never know how the foundation will be , and I also like buying landed properties, keep it for a long time and resell it.