Real estate Real estate property for the best investment

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is not an easy investment because you need a big amount to buy a house or just a lot. If you have a good job then you can try for a bank loan or even a mortgage. The house you will buy will go directly to the bank for the ownership until you have paid the monthly installments for 10 years or even longer depending on the agreed term. But after the purchase you can use the property already. That is one trick to be learned by those employees who are renting. Buying your own house can be even if you do not have the funds. Just ask the nearest bank for the details of a bank mortgage.

If you have a regular income and if you earn more money than what you need to pay the bills you can apply for a bank loan to buy properties. If you buy a house, you can shift in your house and save money on rents. When you do not have to pay rents, you can use the money that you paid as rent to pay back your loan.

Yes I have said it before at real estate investment can only be enjoyed by people that have opportunity to get better employment that will give them good salary on monthly basis because this will help them to divide and invest some money in real estate when there is no opportunity then it may really be difficult for people to invest accept they have to make an agreement to pay back the money just like you have just said.. but personally if I don't have money to invest I rather wait till I have the required money that is necessary, I will not always like to be on constant debt most especially for 10 years.