Real estate company in Portugal recorded first bitcoin transaction in the country

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The real estate are gradually getting involved into cryptocurrency presently because everyone is trying to diversify its crypto portfolio and this is major reason why they choose to adopt transactions in cryptocurrency most especially in Bitcoin. Most of them know use the bitcoin because of its huge potentials in the cryptocurrency market and it is good as a store of value . This is a major reason why most of the real estate companies use the Bitcoin as a means of payment for the purchase of their luxurious homes or properties. We have seen so many real estate management based in the US use bitcoin as a means of payment and we have also seen that happened in so many other countries of the world.

The one that I heard recently, happened in Portugal where in real estate company recorded the first bitcoin transaction in Portugal. This is indeed a very laudable goal in Portugal and it is a milestone for the cryptocurrency community in the country. This will create room for more of these as it has actually opened the way for the rest coming into into cryptocurrency properly. There is no doubt that the Bitcoin could be used for a long-term investment and if a real estate company adopted bitcoin it will be good for an investment.

markwood

Crypto investment has been a real hassle for me, after a failed investment during the pandemic, I decided to take the back seat and focus on increasing my knowledge about bitcoin and crypto investments.