QuickTeller: Get Cashback on digital payments

King bell

VIP Contributor
QuickTeller is an online payment platform offered by Interswitch, a leading digital payments company in Africa. QuickTeller provides users with convenient and secure ways to make digital payments. It makes payments easier and faster for consumers and businesses.

QuickTeller recently announced a new initiative which will allow users to earn cashback when they make digital payments using the QuickTeller platform. This is a great way for users to save money on their digital payments. The cashback is available for a variety of services, including bill payments, airtime top-up, money transfers and more.

The cashback is offered in the form of a percentage of the amount spent. The percentage varies depending on the service and the amount spent. To get the cashback, users need to register for the service and link their bank account. Once registered, users can start making digital payments and earning cashback.

Overall, QuickTeller’s new initiative is a great way for users to save money when they make digital payments. The cashback is available for a variety of services and the percentage varies depending on the service and amount spent. This makes it easier for users to save money and make digital payments conveniently.

I know QuickTeller as an online payment platform that is offered by Interswitch, though I’m yet to use it. But I know a lot of people are using it as a good avenue for making payment online. I like how the platform offers s users with convenient and secure ways to make digital payments. so making payments by users become a lot easier and quicker for both consumers and businesses.

I like their new initiative of letting users to earn cash back as stated by you as they make digital payments when they use the platform. This is amazing for users as they will be able to save money on their digital payments. So users can enjoy a cashback with their bill payments, money transfers etc

So all what one need to do is to register on the platform to start making digital payments and earning cashback. This is a good payment platform.