Quick tips for making money online

Fortune

Before you start earning money online, there are a few things worth knowing. The main thing to remember is that while some of these sites only pay small amounts, add them all together and you could be looking at an annual bonanza of £1,000s.
Don't store cash in online-earning accounts
Companies that offer you the opportunity to earn online aren't banks. There's no protection if one goes under, taking your cash with it. So withdraw your cash as soon as you reach the payment threshold.
Do set up a dedicated email address
Set up a dedicated email address for online earning. When it comes to powerful free options, Gmail is among the best. Doing this is also a quick way to check when new paid tasks become available.
Don't expect to be instantly rolling in it
With some sites, it can take a while to earn enough to be able to withdraw your money. And if you give up, it means you did the tasks for free.
For this reason, it's important to understand it's not quick cash. But it is nice extra income, provided you're consistent and have a little patience.
Do spend gift vouchers ASAP
If you're given the choice, opt to get paid in cash. If you get paid in gift vouchers, spend them ASAP. Doing so reduces your chances of being left with invalid vouchers should the retailer go bust on you. Plus it means you can't lose them or forget about them until they go out of date.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Before you start earning money online, there are a few things worth knowing. The main thing to remember is that while some of these sites only pay small amounts, add them all together and you could be looking at an annual bonanza of £1,000s.
Companies that offer you the opportunity to earn online aren't banks. There's no protection if one goes under, taking your cash with it. So withdraw your cash as soon as you reach the payment threshold.
Set up a dedicated email address for online earning. When it comes to powerful free options, Gmail is among the best. Doing this is also a quick way to check when new paid tasks become available.
With some sites, it can take a while to earn enough to be able to withdraw your money. And if you give up, it means you did the tasks for free.
For this reason, it's important to understand it's not quick cash. But it is nice extra income, provided you're consistent and have a little patience.
If you're given the choice, opt to get paid in cash. If you get paid in gift vouchers, spend them ASAP. Doing so reduces your chances of being left with invalid vouchers should the retailer go bust on you. Plus it means you can't lose them or forget about them until they go out of date.
Hi Fortune. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your informative post about quick tips for making money online. All the quick tips you mention in your post are very helpful. I totally agree with these tips. It is very important to withdraw your earnings as soon as you reach the payment threshold because nobody can assure you that you will not lose them since sites are not banks. The second tip is very good. A dedicated email address is very helpful for online earning. The third tip is so important. You have to be very patient with online earnings and never give up because it is very difficult to earn money quickly. It can take a while before you are able to cash out your earnings. As far as the fourth tip is concerned, it is also very good. It is wise to spend the gift vouchers you earn as soon as possible before they go out of date. Thanks again for your guidance. Wish you every success. Have a nice and relaxing weekend. :)

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of the website that gives people an opportunity to make money are trusted and at the same time there are a lot of website which gives people an opportunity to make money yet they are not trusted because there is high possibility that they may crash within any period of time .

A lot of people are always guilty of letting their earning accommodates to a very high limit before they could place for withdrawal , this sometimes may not really be advisable in most online platform most especially those you are not really sure of, for me I can do it here on trendri , I can accumulate my earning my earnings to a desired price because I really trust the platform that they are not likely to runs with a member's fund.

When I am dealing with a website that is not trusted I always try as much as possible to withdraw my earning as soon as it reaches the minimum withdrawal because this may decrease the chance of losing your money if the site crashes.

We just have to be very smart about making money online because if we don't do things this way we might be at risk of losing so much of our money.

E

eldavis

Good advice, these days alot of persons have the mindset that working online means easy and quick cash, they can just go online find something doing and start making a pretty good amount of money, some even have unrealistic goals. Working online takes time to grow. Does persons earning hundred of dollars today and even more, they are started from somewhere and then as their skills improved their experience also improved as well, along with their earnings.

D

Deleted member 13140

Damn I don't know why you stated setting up a different email for that, but let me tell you, its not only because you have to, but you'll start getting a lot of email from marketer ls trying to sell you one thing or the other and if you're using your main email you'll be getting spam emails every minute I know this because I get it all the time. And honestly I can't read them all.. I feel like getting another email and separating newsletters from other things.. but it'll later still be spammed.. emails are ruined

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Number one tip depends on the website that you are working with. Your maxim that earning sites are not banks is very accurate yet there are some sites that are reputable and can never go away with your money even when they crash.

Last year March to April was a bad moment for Trendrians as we have many people trying to turn the website to dump website. This affected the website and it was shut down with users'money in it. Many called it a scam . But around August last year, the website biujced back, do you know what, he paid all the outstanding dent before starting afresh.

Though email is useful but there is no more information that you may want to get or that the website wants to pass across to you without having access to your personal message box. I don't remember the last time I checked my email connected to Trendri and I don't think I am not fully aware of all the activities here.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Nice tips. Making money online comes with a lot of responsibilities and knowledge and if you really want to make it through it is quite very important you follow some procedures. I like the point in which he stated that people should not stop their money in any platform. Even though there are so many platforms that are trust your head and have been existing for a very long time. I always give people that invest in some platforms to withdraw their profit as soon as possible because they are not actually banks and you don't expect them to give you your money in the case of them going down.

Something tragic may happen to any company or business at any time especially online so it is very much important that you withdraw your money as soon as possible.
setting up a different email address is also quite much important. I remember when I ventured into online money making and I was using my main email address, I was getting tons of emails on daily basis of different promoting different kinds of products to me. From there I decided to create a new email account solely for online money making and since then, I don't really bother much.

obbypole

thanks for the tips man

Caramelle

These are practical tips that every newbie should keep in mind. I did not stop at creating a dedicated email address. I made several emails for online work. Some of them are in my name while some use pseudonyms or alter names. These are very handy in certain situations. I also created a separate email address for my PayPal account.

In general, I would try to withdraw funds as soon as the payment threshold is reached. However, I would give exemptions to trusted and reliable websites where I can extend a bit to cover cash-in/cash-out charges by the payment processor or bank.

I have little patience for sites that take too long to earn so I don't do them at all or I haven't really found one that is worth the wait.​

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are so many tips and ways you can make money online. With the use of your smartphone and laptop you can make money online through affiliate marketing.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a process or means in which you get your own commission by advertising or promoting someone's else business or product. You get your little commission when the consumer purchase a particular product using your affiliate link. You can make some good money for affiliate marketing if you have enough traffic.

A lot of people nowadays make their money online through blogging. Blogging is also one of the best way to make money online in 2022. But before making money using this means you have to monetize your blog.How? By posting importance and quality articles, not just posting what pop into your mind.

Completing online survey is one of the way you can also make money online. For me completing online survey in order to make money online is very difficult.Why? Because the credit you get doesn't work the amount of task or survey you complete it or answered, so in this case I find it difficult to make money online by completing online survey.I prefer PTP site like trendri.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Gone are the days when people truly want to work and earn what they deserve, everyone want to have it the easy way and infact this has led many into some unhealthy practices, that has even compounded their problems even more. I keep on saying it there is no short cut to making money, there has never been a shortcut wand there will never be any shortcut the only way to getting success and money is through hard work. The truth will always stand hard work pays, don't admire people until you know their true source of their income.

When it comes to making money online, we should first eradicate the idea that it is easy to work online, that will be the greatest deception of all times. Those who work online are very studious and very hardworking. Sometimes they stay up late at night when others are busy on their bed sleeping, the online worker may sacrifice his or her sleep in o the to gather some few cents.

For anyone to be successful working online one needs to ensure that you study and have a very good grasp of what you want to do and ensure you remain consistent .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think I am guilty of the first things you share in your write-up. I usually leave money in our online accounts to accumulate to a certain amount before I could initiate withdrawal.

I am doing this just to prevent myself from spending the money. But this tactic has gone against me as sometime.

There was a particular from I was working with other time and I decided to accumulate fund in my account. over time the website crashed and I was unable to retrieve all my money.

I hate this experience because I can easily initiate withdrawal. The experience has taught me a great lesson in life never to accommodate fund in an online account.

Another thing is that your account can easily get hacked and you are going to lose all your money you left in the account.

The hackers are advancing their games and they are doing everything within their capacity to penetrate most of the website in order to have access to funds. this is the reason why I don't make use of personal credit card to purchase things online.

Concerning the second tips give in your writer up, I am planning to create a dedicated email which I am going to use for domain name business.

Moni

Good post! You've said it all in your post. I agree with you hundred percent because frankly speaking it is not easy to earn online at all especially when it comes to taking tasks. Even before you get to you withdrawal point is not easy so I wonder why some people have the confidence to still keep their money in their dashboard or wallets.

I can say these people are brave and bold too because to me, I don't think I can do that. Even if the money in my dashboard is not up to the requirement I can cash out, I still wanting to withdraw.

The way I'm money conscious, I can let my money to be in my wallet if I can only cash out.

Wiserr

thats true i completly agreed with what you just said, but the only naked truth is that earning money online is not that easy, most of those earnings sites we found easy are site we invest huge money 0n them,thats just it but also if you are a serious type you will find it very easy because it will become part of you, if you want to make money online then you dont have to be lazy, you are very expected to be more than serious if not you will end up like others quitting, the truth is that you dont have to be lazy

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is usually a lot of people who do not attach the right priorities whenever it comes to making money online and as such they usually see their selves feel very early on pressure. I will advise that even if you are good in what you are doing and you are not having a good soft skills then it is going to deny you of a lot of jobs and you are not going to grow.
The first skill that you should have his networking skills and this is simply the ability for you to be able to form right partnerships with people in your area either locally or online.
You should also be having good time management skills because they are a lot of work that is going to be dependent on just how much time you can be able to manage and how much time you can be able to put to your normal life.
You should also have excellent communication skills and this would include together with your team or with your clients . This would involve clearly communicating your strengths and weaknesses and also how you can be able to communicate your proposal to see how you guys can work well together.

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear hope so you are doing well and tha k dear for telling us a tips about making maony online really it proves to be very helpful especially for the beginning who recently joined the online earning platform the tips tgatbyou are mentioning in your post are really information for them becaus through this they will able to know hat things they should do when they will work and make money online i am totally agree with your alll tips and tricks to make money online because many websites offer a opportunity to work on their website and they will paid us when we will reach threshold payment so it is very important if you will work on any website they you should withdraw your amount because no body know how long this website will run it may also be possible that it will finish and closed soon and the second thing is that before working on any online websites you should take proper knowledge and information about whether the website where you decide to do work is legit or not and really it will paid you of your work so we should keep in mind all these things before working online thank you