Punctuality at Work

greatguy1

Spot on. The value placed on punctuality though seem intangible is always very forbearing. Punctuality is a sign of seriousness. It shows you value the work over your personal comfort. The bane of any organization begins with how punctual you are towards work.

Vinkce

For whichever organisation you work, to be punctual in office is very important. Punctuality at work is seen as one of the first obligations of employees but there are people who tend to downplay its importance.

The truth is that lateness can have a very negative effect on the company and its dealings. Punctuality is a socially highly valued and accepted virtue in the world of work and personnel management.

It is, more applauded in offices than in other areas. An organization that encourages this habit in its workforce will establish a win-win strategy with its workers. Punctuality at work is good for employees, too.

Punctuality is not just important for work but for life in general. When I worked I was the sort of person who would get there before I needed to because rolling in at the last minute would stress me out. I was always well prepared for the day ahead because I had time to get little things done that saved time. I was always well respected by my employers for being organised.

Now I am retired but I still stick to this. I get up early and prepare myself for the day ahead. It's a good policy to adopt whatever you are tackling in life but very important when you are an employee.
Being punctual at work matters a lot, as worker who may have good boss, don't take his goodness for granted. Your punctuality expresses your seriousness and readiness for the job. It passes a signal to your employers that you really value your job. Some have this bad habit of lateness and they even let it into their work life.

Sprite1950

Punctuality is not just important for work but for life in general. When I worked I was the sort of person who would get there before I needed to because rolling in at the last minute would stress me out. I was always well prepared for the day ahead because I had time to get little things done that saved time. I was always well respected by my employers for being organised.

Now I am retired but I still stick to this. I get up early and prepare myself for the day ahead. It's a good policy to adopt whatever you are tackling in life but very important when you are an employee.

Sanmight

We all know that imbibing a good and punctual habit is good at a workplace. But there are factors that may cause employees to be nonchalant about punctuality at work which I'll implore us to look at closely.

Lack of motivation for employees and poor treatment by employers can both go a long way in dissuading employees to be punctual.

Peppul

Punctuality is one of the basic keys when it comes to business or in an organization, it shows how serious you are towards the business and the growth of the organization. Most times in an organization people are rewarded just for their habit of punctuality just to encourage them to keep it up. Not being punctual to work will always put you in a delicate position in the organization or business, and most times customers tends to be early in doing what they want to do or buy especially the ones that have a business they are running or others that also works too so they can't get whatever they want and go to their respective business, but if they are punctual and the worker in the organization or business they want to go get something is not isn't that a problem. Being punctual will also enables you to attend to things in the office before work starts. So being punctual is something a workers should adopt.

Kennysplash

Verified member
For whichever organisation you work, to be punctual in office is very important. Punctuality at work is seen as one of the first obligations of employees but there are people who tend to downplay its importance.

The truth is that lateness can have a very negative effect on the company and its dealings. Punctuality is a socially highly valued and accepted virtue in the world of work and personnel management.

It is, more applauded in offices than in other areas. An organization that encourages this habit in its workforce will establish a win-win strategy with its workers. Punctuality at work is good for employees, too.
Punctuality is the quality of being prompt and on time. This quality is always emphasized, no wonder we are being taught about it the moment we start school. If you are late you will be punished, they are actually preparing us for life ahead. In your job or business organization, punctuality leads to effectiveness. You do whatever you have to do on time, so there will be positive results. You will also have a good reputation for one that always available to do what needs to be done at the right time. Tick tick says the time, whatever you have to do, do it quick.