Publishing Books to make money

IamDozzy

Hey, Do you know it is possible to publish books on sites like Amazon kindle and other electronic book digital stores world wide to make money. Some ebooks digital stores include Amazon Kindle, OkadaBooks, Googlebooks, iBooks, Lulu, Kobo etc. This is a smart way of earning money online by writing short stories and publish them on those digital stores for easy access. The following must be done to make your published book the most sort after on the ebook digital platform. They include the following;

1. Editing your books professionally to remove errors that may occur during g writing.

2. Having a catchy design cover for your book.

3. Your book should be formatted to preferably PDF format.

4. Your book should be assigned a digital ISBN to enable its distribution and marketing to people in various parts of the world...
Professional writers and wannabes can feel free to add to this tips and also share their experiences when it comes to publishing books on digital platforms for money

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As far as I love this business and investment because of my passion for writing. It pains me that the business is dwindling. Less people read these days. Cinema, movies and other visuals have eroded the importance and relevance of this business. Second problem is that I cannot authoritatively vouch for Amazon, other platforms you mentioned give low rate. I have used one platform among them before and I was not encouraged. It took me donkey year before a copy was sold on the platform. That is so discouraging.

Gamboakas

Publishing books to make money is also good but nowadays if not in school most youth don't study books majority of our youths are busy with their gadgets but one can make money if you collabe with a school or institution were by you publish a book and you sell it out to them.

Unique23

It is good idea for making money because book is important for youth . It gives us knowledge of every thing. When we find any answer of the question than we can help from book .

IamDozzy

As far as I love this business and investment because of my passion for writing. It pains me that the business is dwindling. Less people read these days. Cinema, movies and other visuals have eroded the importance and relevance of this business. Second problem is that I cannot authoritatively vouch for Amazon, other platforms you mentioned give low rate. I have used one platform among them before and I was not encouraged. It took me donkey year before a copy was sold on the platform. That is so discouraging.
I understand your plight, but we should try and encourage people especially the youths to write and read more so that the reading culture of the 21st century youths won't be lost. Movies, Animes an other visual programmes are great but that shouldn't discourage people from either reading or writing. An imaginative mind is very fantastic and one can only develop that through reading and writing. Moreover, studied have shown that I'm order to improve one's vocabulary, reading and writing books is a major contributor to that.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Publishing ebooks is one of the best ways of making money on the internet currently because there are a opportunities available for you if you have a very good ebook. Amazon Kindle publishing is probably one of the best ways of making money presently if you can be able to publish an ebook on the platform.

The beautiful thing about it is that you don't need to worry about publishing cost and a lot of other things because they will definitely help you do that. You really need to format it and put it in a manuscript and they will help you with the publishing.

In so many cases you don't even need to drive external traffic because if you understand how the Amazon Kindle algorithm works, you will definitely be making a whole lot of money from the platform. there are also a lot of other platforms in which you can publish ebook and make some good amount of money from it like gumroad.

In gumroad, you can publish any kind of ebook and stand the chance of making a lot of money from it. You can even publish plr ebooks on the platform and make some good amount of money if you can promote it well.

Bisolami

Verified member
Hey, Do you know it is possible to publish books on sites like Amazon kindle and other electronic book digital stores world wide to make money. Some ebooks digital stores include Amazon Kindle, OkadaBooks, Googlebooks, iBooks, Lulu, Kobo etc. This is a smart way of earning money online by writing short stories and publish them on those digital stores for easy access. The following must be done to make your published book the most sort after on the ebook digital platform. They include the following;

1. Editing your books professionally to remove errors that may occur during g writing.

2. Having a catchy design cover for your book.

3. Your book should be formatted to preferably PDF format.

4. Your book should be assigned a digital ISBN to enable its distribution and marketing to people in various parts of the world...
Professional writers and wannabes can feel free to add to this tips and also share their experiences when it comes to publishing books on digital platforms for money
I really do not know how others work but I'm already taking a training on the amazing kindle publishing. I bought the course for over hundred dollars and hm not done with it. From what I've heard, I saw a lot of testimonies that Amazon kindle publishing is very good and you can make a lifetime income from it. If you also have a better idea of the kindle publishing, please you can share it

Jasz

VIP Contributor
1. Your book must be well-written and engaging.

2. You need to be able to write with good grammar, spelling and punctuation.

3. You can use any software to write your book but if you want the best results, then I recommend using Microsoft Word or Open Office Writer (OOW). This is free and easy to use software available on almost every computer and Mac laptop or desktop computer that you can buy new or used in a store or online.

4. You can also use other free programs like Google Docs, Dropbox or Evernote to store your documents and work on them when you are not at home or at work. This is another way of saving time while writing your book so that you can focus more on the story itself instead of worrying about how it looks like when it is finished!

5. Once the manuscript is ready, the next step would be publishing it online through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), Barnes & Noble's Nook Press, Apple iBookstore, Smashwords etc... These sites give you a lot of options for selling your ebooks with little effort on your part!