Trading Discussion Protect small money from big losses

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The best way to protect small money from big losses is to use stop-loss according to analysis. Market instability and wide spreads happen during news releases. SL is the best way to protect your capital from uncertainty. That's why traders need brokers like Eurotrader that offer low and tight spreads. It also takes no commission, no hidden charge, no requotes, and many more.

At present, a lot of profit can be made in trading if trading can be done by maintaining money management and discipline. However, brokers have many roles here. For example, I can be very profitable by trading with Eurotrader brokers. So I have to think and recognize the decision.

How do we successfully prevent small money from big losses. Well as for me i would urge people to always make informed decision mostly when it comes to decison making about businesses they intend to do and when it bothers on trading in either forex or crypto currencies. These assets are very risk and if due diligence and care is not properly observed it could be very catastrophic, as the trader stands to loss his or her funds to the market in no time. The market plays a lot of mind games and if one is not very sensitive to see where the market is coming from, one might make the error of responding irrationally. One might be trying solve a problem with another problem and before you know it you little funds with suffer huge losses. It is very dangerous to go into the market with the intentions of making it very quick this will make one to work under So much pressure and tension and this will make the trader to more more and more poorer decisions. Setting realistic target is key to avoiding unnecessary stress and avioding setting expectations that are too high beyond one's ability .

Money management is the key to making big profits in the forex market. You must know how much to put at risk at a time, how much leverage to use, and when to reduce your trading amount.

Follow these money management tactics to trade safely:
· Use position sizing to define risk per trade.
· Never trade without setting a maximum account drawdown.
· Assign a risk to reward ratio.
· Use stop loss and take profit.
· Use only that money to trade that you can afford to lose.
I hope these prove helpful.

Money management is the only way you can protect your account from big losses. In case you incur them, you will know how to handle them. Also, when you take calculated risks, the chances of making unnecessary losses also reduce.

Have both money and risk management to protect your account from losses. Make sure you use risk management tools such as stop losses and T/P orders to avoid losses due to drastic price movements.