Prospective coins that can make you millions in the future

Sammyesx

For those of us that have been in the crypto currency business for a while, along the line might have missed buying some coin that as at today would have made us millionaires, probably due to lack of funds, wrong analysis, skepticism or whichever the case might have been. The following are coin I feel in years to come will valuable if acquired in large quantities :

shib inu
Elongate
Safemoon
Freecoin
pigcoin
Safemooncash
Safebtc
Safemars
SafeBtc
Feg
NFTART

If possible buy them put all in a single wallet , write all the coins you have in there and the wallet phrase in your dairy Delete it and set for 5 years. What do you think?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe somehow in the future of safemoon coin and shiba inu. They can bring enormous profit in the future, if i keep on holding it for very long period. I don't have enough money now to add shiba inu and safemoon to my list of coin portfolios. But I'll be looking to add shiba inu any time from now first cos of the info I've read about it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Do you really believe that there is a crypto coin that you buy today for 1 dollar will be worth a million in the years to come? If you will think of how the price would increase that means so big purchases. Only whales can make huge purchases so they will be buying today and selling tomorrow without you knowing about the increase in value.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
well above all those ones,the one I can consider getting for long-term investment should be the freecoin you're talking about, I have several already and I'm thinking of adding Shiba Inu into my coin list but from a lot of people's information they said it is not a nice project, what do you think ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Do you really believe that there is a crypto coin that you buy today for 1 dollar will be worth a million in the years to come? If you will think of how the price would increase that means so big purchases. Only whales can make huge purchases so they will be buying today and selling tomorrow without you knowing about the increase in value.
Yes, it is possible to buy a coin $1 and make a million a dollar in the future. Those who invested around BTC during its early inception in 2009 to 2015 achieved million dollars investment return. I believe shiba inu coin is simply like that coin which will bring such massive return in the next five years, if it keeps on going this way.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Mosts of these coin are something you should not put your Hope on so much because their total supply is so much and it might be very difficult before it reach a reasonable amount of money that you are interested, you only need to buy cake and shiba , although their maximum supply is much but with good potentials