Pros and Cons of Micro Job Sites

Mika

VIP Contributor
Micro job sites offer money making opportunities for people without any professional skills. Micro job sites also allow you to make money immediately. However, this does not mean micro jobs are the best platforms to make money. If you are considering using micro job platforms to make money, here are some pros and cons.

Pros

You can make really good money if you join multiple micro job sites and work every day.

You do not need high-level and professional skills. You can earn from simple tasks such as watching videos, following social pages., signing up for a website, etc.

Cons

The pay rate is very low, you earn just 3-5 cents per task on average. You will have to do a lot of tasks just to earn a dollar. It might take even a month to make just $5 even though you put in effort every day.

Your submission might be rejected and you might not receive credits for the tasks you completed.

Caramelle

It's true that micro jobs are often low-paying so you need to do tons of those jobs to make real money. However, some micro jobs and platforms are better than others. I find sites that offer web usability and search jobs to be relatively lucrative and steady sources of income. These are sites that require human judgments for training machines and AI. These jobs don't require professional skills but you usually have to take qualifications for each type of task on the platform.

Micro job rates may be described by other people as dismal but the earnings can be gold to people in other places due to the foreign exchange rate. It wouldn't be prudent to rely on micro-jobs as your primary source of income as jobs can dry out at certain times but that is where diversifying can help. For my mental health, I don't think I'd like to work on sites with similar types of tasks. Thus, I do forum posting on the side.​

King bell

VIP Contributor
Micro job sites are becoming increasingly popular as a way to find quick, short-term employment. These sites provide access to a wide range of job opportunities, from freelance writing and design to data entry and customer service. But while they offer great potential for those looking for short-term work, there are also some potential drawbacks to consider. Here are some pros and cons of micro job sites.

Pros:

• Flexibility: Micro job sites offer great flexibility for those who need to fit their job into their lifestyle. With short-term contracts, you can work when and for as long as you want, allowing you to find a balance between your job and other commitments.

• Variety: Micro job sites offer a wide range of job opportunities, from freelance writing and design to data entry and customer service. You can find a job that suits your skillset and interests.

• Low commitment: Micro job sites are great for those who don't want to commit to a long-term job. You can work on a short-term contract, which can be beneficial if you're still exploring different career paths.

Cons:

• Low pay: Many of the jobs available on micro job sites are low-paying and may not be enough to cover your living expenses.

• Lack of job security: With short-term contracts, there is no guarantee of job security, and you may find yourself out of work quickly.

• Limitations: As most of the jobs on micro job sites are short-term, you may find it difficult to find a job that offers career progression or development opportunities.

Overall, micro job sites can be a great option for those looking for quick, short-term employment. However, it is important to consider the pros and cons before committing to a job on a micro job site.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The fact is that Microtask sites are good places we can make money from no matter how small it offers

The good thing is that they are legit and you can make money from them. Again, if you are active on the site you can reach the minimum cash out every week so the benefits far outweighs any bad sides it might have because I always believe in making money no matter how small but the thing is to have the avenues of making this money.

Money can be made especially when it comes to making money online and not getting scammed, the bad side might just be that the site pays little for jobs done but they do have a lot of jobs to be done so you can still make money if you are active or spend more time doing the task on the site the bottom line is to find a legit Microtask site.