Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria

springtech

Food: As a student back then, once I withdraw my monthly stipends from banks, the very first thing I do is to head to the market to stock my food buckets, and there are thousands of people like me around the country, who do that weekly or monthly, once they get any money or collect Salaries.

Food is unarguably the no 1 basic necessity of life. It is the real fuel that drives existence and has become what no one can do without.
It doesn’t want to understand that there is recession in town or you’re broke.
Health Related Products: Health they say, is wealth. It is wealth to the healthy and also to the one providing healthy services. Everyday, there are millions of people globally searching for the right drugs or health related products to put them back into shape or let them forget their health worries.

This put Healthcare industry one one of the most patronized industries after food.
Housing Items: Everyday we all come from a home and get dispersed into the street in search of our daily breads and at dusks we are all heading home to keep our head, or to get some rest.

Home is part of man and no matter where how comfortable outside might be, there is always something that will be telling you that it is time to go home.

Add yours
House hold items, food items, fashion, wears etc these will sell well in Nigeria

Queentener

Selling foodstuffs is one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria, even all over the world foodstuffs is lucrative, because food is essential food stuff is is is an essential commodity which we as humans can do without there is no how you will go wrong with foodstuffs business except you don't know how to manage your business or you decide to sell on credit which is not good for business. I mean selling on credit but with every situations being right location intact then with foodstuffs you are good to go.

Psalmseen

There a
Food: As a student back then, once I withdraw my monthly stipends from banks, the very first thing I do is to head to the market to stock my food buckets, and there are thousands of people like me around the country, who do that weekly or monthly, once they get any money or collect Salaries.

Food is unarguably the no 1 basic necessity of life. It is the real fuel that drives existence and has become what no one can do without.
Health Related Products: Health they say, is wealth. It is wealth to the healthy and also to the one providing healthy services. Everyday, there are millions of people globally searching for the right drugs or health related products to put them back into shape or let them forget their health worries.

This put Healthcare industry one one of the most patronized industries after food.
Housing Items: Everyday we all come from a home and get dispersed into the street in search of our daily breads and at dusks we are all heading home to keep our head, or to get some rest.

Home is part of man and no matter where how comfortable outside might be, there is always something that will be telling you that it is time to go home.

Add yours
There are lots of profitable stuffs that sells well in the country. Such as food business, health and beauty products. No one actually wants to starve. We all want to eat so we can look good. So food is a profitable business because people demand for it is high. Also, health product sales is highly lucrative. Just as the saying goes that health is wealth. No one wants to lose his or her life prematurely. We all want to be healthy. So people tend to spend well on health products

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view the most profitable thing that will always sell here in Nigeria is food stock. This is an item which no one can live without. everybody here in Nigeria must always eat as long as human race is consign. No matter the condition of the country, no matter the situation at hand food stock will always sell in the market and everywhere in Nigeria, so I believe food stock to be the most profitable business that will always sell in Nigeria

Highflyer

There are many profitable things that will always sell in Nigeria no matter the economic situation of the country. You have to look into the basic needs of man which are food, clothing and shelter. Food is one thing people will always buy and investing into restaurant business will make you good money. Nigerians also like partying a lot so you can sell drinks too, both alcoholic and soft drinks.

Teatea

Clothing will always sell too. It is also one of the basic needs of man, and that is why fashion designers, fabric sellers will always have people to patronize them no matter the time of the year. There are other things that sell too especially the ones that people tend to overlook or regard as less profitable. People always have the sense to look presentable and also there is saying that "you're addressed the way you are dressed".

Asad Ali

It is true that any vital need of life is often sold. Number one is food. Everyday actions of human beings are to ensure that they placed food at their tables. Clothing is another material. No one may work naked with the brain. We must be shielded by fabric. This is why fabric often sells easily. And in seasons it's sold. Clothes are sold every season, rainy or dry. And the last, as you said, House. House. The most critical part of human life is housing. It is a highly profitable business, which is why real property management seldom has a bankruptcy unless it is well run.

You are very right. Good is one of the things that nobody can do without. It goes without saying that it's going to sell fast.

Selling drugs/medicine sells fast too. People get sick and will like to feel better.. so medical industry sells.

Also, fashion sells. Like clothes, hairs, cosmetics, and the likes.

Khezo

Yes food sells in Nigeria. There are lot of people I know that are into this food business and they make a lot of money daily from doing this business. From the whole sale to the restaurants they all make very good income when it comes to food. But Nigeria is a big country where a lot of things can sell because of the type of people in this country. Things like clothes and cosmetics are also hot sales

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Food and groceries will always be a profitable business no matter where you are, mostly urban areas. There are also other businesses that can thrive anywhere. Some of the businesses that can thrive anywhere in Nigeria is there pos business, transportation business but this one is mostly lucrative in a high populated area where people commute to work everyday.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I feel fuel is also very important business to do in in Nigeria because number of people are moving from one place to another using one mobility or the other that requires the use of fuel though food may be ahead of it but it is also one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria to.

eojo2401

My response may look comic but it is a reality on ground. The thing that is selling fast and will continue to sell in my country is alcohol based drinks such as beer, hot and so on. To celebrate promotions, people will drink. to relax, people will drink, to work, people will drink. To celebrate festival, people will drink. Even during funeral services, people will drink. So investing in beer parlour business is very profitable.

Adetayo100

Food is the most profitable item to sell in Nigeria, be it raw food or cooked one it is very profitable and lucrative business. A day won't go by when we don't consume food no matter how things are hard, people will still find a way to eat food. Another profitable business i can think of is alcohol. Most people into the business are making profits.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

Add yours
You are right, these are the things that one can sell in Nigeria and very fast too. Another is light products, anything that will help gives one steady light Nigerians will buy provided it is a bit cost effective and can give the the service that was anticipated, then sales is sure

Daykas

Food is actually the number most valuable thing to sell in Nigeria even all over the world,cloth and accessories will be the next thing to sell in Nigeria cause they go hand in hand.

Succjay

You wrote well, food can never be overrated because it is very essential for human existence. Another thing that sells in Nigeria is clothing, everyone wants to look good, household and real estate.

Maks25

Add yours

Ahmedo24

Verified member
in fact I don't think there's any country where food as a commodity won't sell the highest because people cannot survive without eating food so food is a fundamental commodity that will always sell however all the things that I feel could still sell very well in Nigeria is 4 fuel, clothes, cars , bikes etc these things I mentioned are also things that are needed for day-to-day running activities of every home so there is no how the new cell and to an extent a sell regardless season.

Amthe

Nigeria is a populated country so they're a lot of things that can be sold in Nigeria like agricultural produce like food stuff is one of the consume items in the country medicines, including industry produce like rubbers,shoes,and lots you can make a plans before starting a business also.

Gamboakas

One of the fast and profitable thing you will sell in Nigeria is food because most Nigerian are youth due to work and other necessary things that engage our time we don't have much time to cook and secondly drinks be it alcohol or non alcoholic drinks can be profitable depending on the business survey you took of the environment you want to start up or feasibility study you took.