ProCent account or ECN account

NewbieScalper

hello.. i am newbie joining forex now. right now i dont know what to choose between ProCent and ECN account. What i see in RoboForex website, ECN account spread starts with 0 which is good and ProCent is a US cent. so as a new trader, which is the best account to start trade? thanks

First time trading as beginner, I trade using FXOpen micro account or cent account, because a micro account is designed for beginners level traders. However, trading in a micro or cent account has limitations and is different to use an ECN account or STP account. Micro account FXOpen minimum deposit of only $10 and start trading with a minimum 0.01 micro lot, this is good for the learning process to trade low-risk for beginners. But micro account FXOpen is not in all countries supported. ECN account already uses a standard account, with a value per pip that is bigger than a micro account of course. Professional traders usually like to use ECN accounts because better and more transparent trading environment with better trading conditions. Now I still use an STP account with a little different compared to ECN account.

Eurotrader provides traders with more than 200 technical tools for trading. It is a regulated trading broker with high security of funding. They use different regulated bank accounts to provide high security of funding. The use updated trading technology. The broker offers ECN trading accounts with narrow trading spread.