Presenting a decent opportunity to crypto newbies

Incarts

The crypto space can present immense opportunities if properly harnessed, however its vast nature means that beginners are often overwhelmed while others are repelled by the negative reviews they might have heard.

Hence it’s always reassuring when one finds decent opportunities especially one that beginners can explore and be welcome with the most positive experience.

With sign up prize pool of $100k, I found the Lucky Wheel Carnival on Bitget ideal for new users as it is exclusively designed to welcome them into the platform and to prep them for the journey ahead!

Let me know what you guys think about this event.

iamcryptic

The crypto space can present immense opportunities if properly harnessed, however its vast nature means that beginners are often overwhelmed while others are repelled by the negative reviews they might have heard.

Hence it’s always reassuring when one finds decent opportunities especially one that beginners can explore and be welcome with the most positive experience.

With sign up prize pool of $100k, I found the Lucky Wheel Carnival on Bitget ideal for new users as it is exclusively designed to welcome them into the platform and to prep them for the journey ahead!

The allure of a $100k prize pool is a powerful motivator to partake in the exciting Lucky Wheel Carnival. However, I have a few inquiries regarding the process of joining this remarkable event and the regulations for participation. Could you kindly provide me with information on how to become a part of this extravaganza and the guidelines that govern participation?

iamcryptic

The allure of a $100k prize pool is a powerful motivator to partake in the exciting Lucky Wheel Carnival. However, I have a few inquiries regarding the process of joining this remarkable event and the regulations for participation. Could you kindly provide me with information on how to become a part of this extravaganza and the guidelines that govern participation?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor

Nice initiative but, I've a little doubt! How are they gonna distribute it like, what are the criteria? Is there any deadline to join?

Incarts

Nice initiative but, I've a little doubt! How are they gonna distribute it like, what are the criteria? Is there any deadline to join?
Yea the campaign will last from July 1, 00:00 AM- Sept 30, 23:59 PM (UTC+8), and is open to En regions only. You simply have to perform some simple tasks like completing KYC verification, first time deposit of over 200 USDT, completing first time copy trade. Etc. Each task gives you 1 chance and the more you perform the better chance you have at winning!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Yea the campaign will last from July 1, 00:00 AM- Sept 30, 23:59 PM (UTC+8), and is open to En regions only. You simply have to perform some simple tasks like completing KYC verification, first time deposit of over 200 USDT, completing first time copy trade. Etc. Each task gives you 1 chance and the more you perform the better chance you have at winning!
I already have account over there, that means I won't be eligible 🥲.

ananyabushra

No doubt, a $100k prize pool would be highly appealing to newcomers. Yet, with comprehensive information and a clear, step-by-step guide, they can easily participate and make the most of it.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
No doubt, a $100k prize pool would be highly appealing to newcomers. Yet, with comprehensive information and a clear, step-by-step guide, they can easily participate and make the most of it.
Is it live till now? The only thing I don't like is that, this event is for newcomers, isn't it?

There seems to be events and activities in this space. And y'all do participate? Wow. I know of Bitget, but I didn't know this before, but I'll check.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
There seems to be events and activities in this space. And y'all do participate? Wow. I know of Bitget, but I didn't know this before, but I'll check.
This event is super special for new users .. Tho,there are plenty of events going on! May check out on their official Twitter handle ya.

Cyberassistance

There are limitations to several things to the decision we make and also the outcome of this decision. I needed to get my lost funds recovered so bad that I had no other option than to make use of, cyberassistance.net. I could say I was impressed and got 80% recovered in a short period.