Popular platforms that can pays you to write.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Writing is one of the most important skill that majority of people in the world today engage themselves in. However many as curious whether it is definitely possible for them to make money online by engaging in various websites that pays them to write. It is absolutely very possible to make money online as a writer and the below websites are some of the popular websites that can pay you to carry out writing jobs. These are some of the many platforms that allow you to get paid for writing, including:

Upwork: A freelance platform that allows you to find writing jobs from clients around the world.

Fiverr: A platform that allows you to sell your writing services to clients.

Textbroker: A platform that connects writers with clients who need content.

Contentmart: A platform that allows you to find writing jobs from clients around the world.

Freelance Writing Gigs: A job board that lists writing jobs from companies and individuals.

ProBlogger Job Board: A job board specifically for writing jobs, with a focus on blogging.

MediaBistro: A platform that lists writing jobs in the media industry.

BloggingPro: A job board specifically for writing jobs, with a focus on blogging.

Linked In Jobs: LinkedIn allows you to search for writing jobs by location and industry.

SimplyHired: A job search engine that lists writing jobs from a variety of sources.

Writing is one of the most important skill that majority of people in the world today engage themselves in. However many as curious whether it is definitely possible for them to make money online by engaging in various websites that pays them to write. It is absolutely very possible to make money online as a writer and the below websites are some of the popular websites that can pay you to carry out writing jobs. These are some of the many platforms that allow you to get paid for writing, including:

Upwork: A freelance platform that allows you to find writing jobs from clients around the world.

Fiverr: A platform that allows you to sell your writing services to clients.

Textbroker: A platform that connects writers with clients who need content.

Contentmart: A platform that allows you to find writing jobs from clients around the world.

Freelance Writing Gigs: A job board that lists writing jobs from companies and individuals.

ProBlogger Job Board: A job board specifically for writing jobs, with a focus on blogging.

MediaBistro: A platform that lists writing jobs in the media industry.

BloggingPro: A job board specifically for writing jobs, with a focus on blogging.

Linked In Jobs: LinkedIn allows you to search for writing jobs by location and industry.

SimplyHired: A job search engine that lists writing jobs from a variety of sources.
I am familiar with some of the platforms that you have written here but I am not very familiar with the majority of them but I may give them a try and I will get back to you so you can know how it goes.

Also, I want to ask if those platforms request for you to be a professional before you write on their platform. I know some platforms like that and I was not able to work on them so I want to know if this is the same.

I hope you respond to this. I will be waiting.